in the mid 1800s the pattern of immigration started to change. large groups of "new" immigrants arrived from eastern and southern europe. Greeks, Russians, Hungarians, italians,turks, and poles were among newcomers. at the same time, the number of "old" immigrants started to decrease. by 1907 only about 20 percent of the immigrants came from northern and western europe, while 80 percent came from southern and eastern europe.
- Help on my essay whatever you feel like (appropriate)? - You can fill in the blank because i cant think of nything Thesis: The new policy of Canadian immigration can be both beneficial and harmful towards new immigrants.Topic Sentence 1: New immigrants who don’t have a “unique” skill are going to avoid settling in Canada.a) avoid appropriate training in Canada. b)Education c) discrimination against lower
- I need help! I must get this essay down 200 words! It has 1005 and must have less than 750! Idk where 2 cut? - This review is simulation 16.2h in OWLS and a review of how the simulation works when you change variables. It is also what I found in the simulation to be positives and what I would to be its downfalls. I wanted to see how the number of molecules of reactants and product changes with time.
- Is this a good introduction for the border wall Immigration essay? - The question of whether the U.S. treated illegal immigrants as potential U.S. citizens, or as outsiders lies at the heart of many of the debates about illegal immigration. As an individual who is a legal immigrant and has a family member as an illegal immigrant, I have come to the conclusion that the border wall
- Im writing an essay on the legalization of drugs in america? - ok so i have to write an essay for english titled why i believe in blank and i have to fill in the blank so i chose the legalization of all drugs in america which i know will never happen and i know ppl are against it but i wanted a controversial issue so this
- AP World History essay thesis help? - Prompt: Analyze the social and economic transformations that occurred in the Atlantic world as a result of new contacts among Western Europe, Africa, and the Americas from 1492 to 1750.My Thesis: While contacts between Western Europe, Africa, and the Americas between 1492 and 1750 altered the Atlantic world trade socially, with labor systems, and economically,
- Change over time essay 1750-present? - any idea on what to write for change over time 1750 – present global trade patterns? choose TWO …….Latin America / Sub-saharan Africa/East Asia / Middle East/Eastern Europe
- Where can I find information on Illegal Immigration? - I have to write a 4 page argument essay on Illegal Immigration. I chose to go against Illegal Immigration because there are many issues surrounding this controversy.My Format:Thesis:The American government must control the flow of illegal immigrants into the United States in order to provide more opportunities for Americans.Five Claims Against Illegal Immigration:OverpopulationCost of Public