I dont wnat the usua Immigartion, health, education or gay marriage......Thank you
- LGBT: what do you think of my pro gay marriage essay so far? - You can just skim through it but let me know if you agree or not.Love is a universal experience, no matter what gender you’re attracted to, it doesn’t make the love any less real if it’s a heterosexual relationship or homosexual relationship. Love knows no gender. Those who are against same-sex marriage argue that it
- Which of these topics would you like to read about in an essay? - Stress and its effects on young people todayShould HIV+ patients have to identify themselves as positiveThe possible effects of video games or violent toys on childrenThe advantages and disadvantages of legalizing prostitutionHow the institution of marriage has changed for modern society…Eating disorders and how to prevent them or cope with themPros and cons of social
- What are some *satirical* reasons for not supporting gay marriage? Think “A Modest Proposal” by Jonathon Swift? - I’m writing a paper about gay marriage in a style similar to the satirical essay “A Modest Proposal” by Jonathan Swift I’m having trouble thinking up ideas to support my claim that gay marriage should be abolished though…**I don’t actually feel that way, I’m a huge supporter of gay rights, but for the purpose of
- Essay question? - “if i were prime minister i would…”just wondering what you would do about stuff like health, education war ect…any ideas welcome.
- Im Doing a Argumentative Essay On Gay Marriages I’m almost finish but i need a little help plz!? - Homosexuality is not a choice, it is a natural part of these people and to be able to pursue happiness, as the Declaration of Independence states is a right, you cannot deny who you are. You cannot and should not have to hide who you are in America. It is supposed to be the land
- HELP! Can you think of a GOOD OPEN TOPIC essay about “PRIDE AND PREJUDICE”? - Literally can be about ANYTHING somehow related to the book! My professor said, “you pick the topic”. Sounds simple but NOT QUITE! I JUST NEED RANDOM IDEAS! Thanks guys! Additional DetailsThis is my 3rd essay for this professor. My first one was about Marriage and Feminism during the Regency Era compared to now….and the 2nd
- What are a few ideas for a photo essay, that has to do with a current issue(s)? - Were supposed to create a persuasive photo essay, that also has to do with values, with the use of a current issue (eg. Global warming, Whaling, Abortion). I’ve made a few points mainly outlining values that the photo essay could be based around. Feel free to expand on these points, or write a few more.