For my essay, there is a quote from J.R.R. Tolkien that I'd like to use from The letters of J.R.R. Tolkien. I am confused though, because the book of letters is credited to three people, J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien, and Edited by Humphrey Carpenter. In the essay itself, whose name would I put in parantheses?
- What are some examples of irony in The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night time? - I have to do an essay. and it asks me for a situational irony that relates to christopher and i need a quote or were in the book i can find it. i also need a verbal irony that relates to christopher i also need a quote for that one or were in the book
- How do you quote dialogue in a formal essay? - I’m confused, because I need to quote something that already has quotes.. I’m not sure how to do that. This is what I have to quote, directly from the book:”That’s all right,” I said. Then I said, “I’m glad for the company.”Help thanks!
- Please check my essay for errors? - Most people think that Christopher is stupid, but really he is intellectually very intelligent. People judge him because of his autism, when Christopher is actually smarter than them. In the novel, “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time” by Mark Haddon, Christopher’s father, Mr. Boone, has a lot to deal with raising
- Can i change Capital Letters into Lowercase without having to re-write? - I am using a quote in my essay which is written in Capital Letters, It is quite a long quote and i am wondering if there is a simple way to change it into Lowercase so i dont have to re-write the whole quote.Thanks.
- Putting an admission for UCF? - OK, I’m sort of confused with this whole admission thing. I know I should of put in admissions around nov and dec but I was doing an online class that I had to take due to becoming homeless and being forced to move before the end of the first semester of my sophomore year. I
- Help with the theme of the book “Go Ask Alice” please? - I really need help with this essay im writing and its about the book “Go Ask Alice”.Does anyone know what the main theme is?That would be really helpful.Ive read the book but im horrible at picking out themes and I just have no idea what it is.Also we need to pick a quote that represents
- What is the main theme of “Go Ask Alice” ? - I really need help with this essay im writing and its about the book “Go Ask Alice”.Does anyone know what the main theme is?That would be really helpful.Ive read the book but im horrible at picking out themes and I just have no idea what it is.Also we need to pick a quote that represents