Ok we've been best friends for a couple of years now. Even before I came out to her as gay(both girls). So before I came out to my best friend as gay, she use to be very flirty with me. Like touch my leg at random times, hug me like crazy and all of that. And honesty at first it was weird for me because a girl never acted this way with me. After a while I started doing the same back because that's how we just acted with each other. We would always hug, say we love each other, feed each other food, matching clothes. Sometimes I even felt like we were in a relationship. Then About a year ago I came out to myself as actually being gay. And a few months ago I came out to her as gay. She's cool with it and we are still close. But now I've noticed that these "flirty" things we used to have are kinda weird now. I mean, we still do some of those flirty things but it is now confusing me. Like sometimes when I talk about a girl or something she gets jealous. Or when she sees me playing around with another close friend who's a girl, she gets jealous/stops talking to me for a while. If I am looking at another girl do something cute and she sees me liking that, she says "I can do that too you know."Now why am I confused you ask? Well, all of this confuses me because she's always been straight. Shes always liked guys. And right now she likes a guy and she always talks about him to me and always says how cute he is and yata yata. She has told me that she is straight..but the way she acts with me just confuses me cause she doesn't act that way with other girls because Shes straight. Can she just secretly curious or bi? Or am I just confusing this for something else? Ah so confused! Sorry for the long essay kind of question xD but any opinions will totally help! Oh and I know some people will say to test the waters with her. I've been trying that lately. Everything seems to lead to jealousy or flirting or to nothing. So it confuses me more!
- YES its MEE AGAIN. Bit of an essay here but just need opinions… please :)? - I am talking to my friends about it but obviously they’re biased.I know it seems I go on and on about my ex & that I’m SAD & need to get over him.But I’m working on it.. What I need help with is that my ex broke up with me and said that he isn’t
- Im confused about my sexuality? - im really confused since a few week ends ago i kissed a girl for the 1st time ( im a girl btw ) and stayed at hers, nothing sexual happened though, but since then i cant stop thinking about this girl, iv spoken to her, shes engaged but that’s besides the point, im not attracted
- Cuase and effect essay what do you guys think of it? do i have any errors that i should change? - Before I went to Yemen, I had so many girls telling me so many different things about Yemeni people. I use to be so interested in Yemen .I wanted to know all details like what is ok to wear what isn’t. what kind of food they have what kinds of malls , I just wanted
- Gay, straight, bi, or just confused? - Deep! Well I’ve been Kind of confused lately about this. (Also doing an essay) Anyways I have never liked someone of the same sex (I’m 13). It all started when I was on the internet and I decided to take the stupid gay tests. I know they are not true, but I was bored. Well
- I feel like my dad loves my sister more and it hurts? - shes my half sister, shes 10 years older than me and i never lived with her, i love her to death though and shes amazing, but i get jealous :/He always talks about her and how amazing she is and how perfect she is, and he always compliments her on the smallest things she accomplishes.
- How Do I Stop Myself? - This past year, I have gone through immigration, new job, new life, new language, new religion, new family – all to be with this girl who I thought was the girl of my dreams.After a year, I loved her so much, but felt that there just too many incompatibilities to overcome. She wasn’t going to
- So..i need help! like now!? - okay so i had this teacher last year. and this girl i knew started roumers about her. im friends with her and she’s really nice. but last year my friend and i told the teacher that this girl(that im friiends with now) started the roumers. and this year the girl wrote a note to the