ok im suppose to type a comparison and contrast or cause and effect rhetorical stragety and write an essay on a topic of my choice. what is rhetorical stragety and anybody have any ideas on what i can write about?
- Comparison/contrast essay topic about “movies or book”? - Hi I have an assignment of writing a comparison/ contrast essay, so I chose a topic “movie or book”. the problem is trying to find some similitudes and differences of that topic. can somebody give some ideas? Thanks
- One way to determine which details to include in your comparison-and-contrast essay is to_____.? - One way to determine which details to include in your comparison-and-contrast essay is to_____.A.attend a peer review B. chart the elements of your topic C. freewrite until similarities appear D. brainstorm contrasting ideas
- How do I explain a rhetorical strategy? - I’m writing a short essay on rhetorical strategies, and so far I’m a bit lost on explaining rhetorical strategies. Today was not a very good day for me, so I need a little help to get going in the right direction.The prompt: Your writing task is to explain the following one rhetorical strategy Jeremy Rifkin
- Comparison of Athens and Sparta around 5 century BC? - Any comparison or contrast you can think of, I need to write a 500 word essay.Links or info would be great.thx!
- An essay on Hester Prynne.. help? (SCARLET LETTER)? - Discuss Hester Prynne’s loyalty and the ironic way she appears to be the most faithful character in the novel. Publicly, she is an adulterer, yet privately, she remains faithful to the trusts of both Dimmesdale and Chillingworth. How does this contrast add to the novel’s tragic effect?Basically this is my essay topic, what do you
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck? - I’m doin an essay for this but i need a little help with it. Ok so the prompt says Examine closely the conflict between Naturalistic forces and the persistency of the human spirit as evidenced in George and Lennie in Steinbeck’s novella. generate a focusing thesis in the introduction and support insights/ conclusions with specific
- White Fang Argumentative Essay Topic!?!?!?!? - Okay, so I have to write an argumentative essay about a rhetorical issue from/about the book White Fang by Jack London, and its due tomorrow. I have to come up with the rhetorical issue myself, though, and I SUCK at coming up with essay topics. I’ve gone through three this week, but my lit teacher