My final essay of the semester was due this morning, and I spent 3 days writing the bulk of the paper non-stop (worked for like 34 hours straight thanks to my espresso maker). I was using Microsoft Office Word 2007 and pasting the bibliography when it froze and shut down. I never technically closed Word to save the changes, just left it open the whole time to have quicker access while writing. So now nor Word or other recovery systems can find it and I'm having to start again.How do you find the energy and determination to write the same paper again, as good as it was? Please help :(((
- I NEED SOME SERIOUS PC HELP PLZZZZZZZz, ANY1? - I HAD A 15 PAGE ESSAY SAVED on my kingston usb, i was checking through it and some how its gone, it just closed and its not even on the pen now! Iv ran a search on the pc, checked the rubbish bin, its not there, and theres a recovery file thats on Word but
- How can I write compelling attention-getters? - Usually, when I write an essay or paper, I always get stuck on how to start it. After I start the paper, it becomes relatively easy. But it typically takes me a very long time to begin my writing. I don’t know, for hooks I generally try to write really outrageous statements that grab peoples’
- Lost essay in Word 2010 – how can I find it? - I have lost my essay – please help!I emailed a version of my essay to myself via Yahoo mail. I opened the attachment in Word 2010 and finished the document, saving it by clicking ‘Save’ as I went through. I closed down the computer and when I started it up again I can’t
- This is a descriptive essay please read! I need feedback. =)? - I was lying down on a soft bed of overgrown grass, warm red sunlight filtered down through the gaps in the trees; the light dappled my body with areas of different temperatures and shades. The sounds of the city drifted in on the breeze, and I quickly shut them out; I am here to be
- Is it ok to leave my laptop on hibernate for two days? - I’m currently doing an essay and have left it on one night and was wondering if it will be bad for my laptop to be left on another? It’s only because I have lots of research open and would rather leave it open then having to faff about opening it alll again.
- Is this a good college essay choice? - I want to write an informal essay about what I would do with two days left to see for my college application, is this a good choice? I feel I can write a very good essay. Also, if yes, should i start off flat-out saying that my essay is about my two days
- Is this a good way to start an essay on sexual abuse? - i’m writing a research essay on children who are sexually abused. i do not know how to start it but i figured that i would start with a story. for example the start of my essay would be:she lay there in her bed just about to fall asleep, just as the her bedroom door slowly