I haven't been able to write anything in months, aside from homework assignments, essays, papers, etc. Some topics have been able to garner my attention, while others just left me agonizing over the keyboard. The thing is, I was starting to improve for a while, but since school started again, and my mind has been hijacked by other things, issues, etc I just haven't had the chance, nor the inspiration to write anything else.My account on Deviantart has been collecting dust, and notes that I take every once in a while when an idea hits me have been stacking into a mountain in my desk drawer.I do believe this is what they call a dry spell.Has anyone else experienced this, and what was it like for you once you started writing again? Did it all just come back to you? Does reading some poetry help, of course?
- Where can I find cliff notes/essays about the following books? - I had to read The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty and An Order of Amelie, Hold The Fries by Nina Schindler for my summer reading this year.I read both books and took notes on them, and actually started my reader’s log which was required for extra credit. However, I’ve tried looking for my
- Important question please read I think I made a terrible mistake? - So I am applying to the University of Cincinnati and I complete my application and then I realized my “Personal Statement” part was terrible I tried to edit it but it wouldn’t let me.I have been freaking out about it for a week.So somehow I am an idiot and thought that I could just make
- What are some tips for passing an exam and studying? - What are some studying tips? What are some techniques for taking notes? Should I take notes while I am reading and at lecture? How do I take good notes, what are the reasons to take notes, how can they help me? Are there any techniques to pass multiple choice, true/false, essay/short
- Exponential Functions? I don’t understand what I did wrong? - So… I got my math test back today and I didn’t do too well, so I’m doing my redo. There’s one problem I’m having trouble with. It goes like this:Suppose you win $500 in an essay contest and put the money in a savings account. The account pays 6.4% compounded quarterly.a) Model the amount in
- A level english lit essays? - just started a level and i was getting A’s at gcse and now i can barely get a c……..can i improve my writing and how………is there certain techniques i have to use or structure…..could really use some help from an experienced teacher
- Complicated question about writing, please help? - I’m 17, male, and have always thought of myself as a writer. At school I’m doing Advanced English (hardest English course, Shakespearean texts etc), Ancient History, Extension History (only 3/140 students doing this), Legal Studies, etc etc. I’ve always loved reading stories, watching stories (film), imagining stories, planning novels – but I’ve always been discouraged
- How does Robert Frost’s choice of language affect his poetry? - I’m writing an essay for English and I was wondering if anyone could give me a main idea to work with, so I can expand it and make into my essay. Any idea’s I can research?Essay question : How does Robert Frost’s choice of language affect his poetry?THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND OPINIONS