Peace comes with a price. They may say war is not the answer but war has ended slavery didn't it. Change is now, and the future is now.
- I am writing a college entrance essay and looking for advice.? - It has to be under 200 words, and the essay is described as such:Describe a setback you have encountered in your life. Explain how you have handled the situation and what you have learned from it. Here is what I have written:”Considering setbacks that I have encountered brings my mind back to a silent room.
- How should i break down this essay question? - what should i include in each of my paragraphs?What is the attitude of the author toward slavery? Does he support slavery as a necessary part of the society of the mid-1800s in America? Write an essay illustrating your answer. Be sure to use specific examples to support your point of view. For example, how did
- Help on ” Why was slavery abolished? ” ESSAY!? - I need to do an 800 word or more essay about why slavery was abolished? I have to include the industrial revolution, huge population growth, transport growth eg ships, travel etc, more imports and exportshow slavery happened? what slavery was? all about the triangle of trade, the middle passage, slave auctions, life on plantations? all
- Can someone help me on my essay? - i have write a essay about one theme that john Lennon has in his musical work.so i pick peace for a theme . John Lennon believes in peace and he expresses it through his musical works. John Lennon uses his fame for good to promote peace .John Lennon promote peace with his songs: “Imagine”, “Give Peace
- What would be a good title for this? - I need an essay title!It’s for beta club:When I think of volunteering, millions of ideas pop into my head. But one really sticks out, the Peace Corps. Thanks to John F. Kennedy, who proposed this idea to the University of Michigan, we now have the Peace Corps who have helped 139 countries with over 200,00
- 10 ideas from Orwell s 1984? - I need some help for a essay type thing. 10 ideas from the book that one could research or write about. Some examples I have thought of are like totalitarianism, Mans will vs Man Morales, the three famous quotes from the book, war is peace, ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery. I need some others
- History essay help, slavery? - for an essay i have to write what slavery is known as, and an example of slavery today. summarize it. if you could please give me some information, and/or links that would help me with this. thanks! User tags:a good attention grabber for an essay about martin luther king jr