Its on heroes, heres the 1st paragraph, because the whole essay wont fit on here.The word hero brings back your youngest memories of men in capes and spandex, with their trusty sidekicks and super-villain enemies and their duty to save the world from doom and evil. When I hear the word hero, I think of a short woman with curly red hair, oddly shaped glasses, and an unforgettable laugh. Her name is Mrs. Murph, my second grade teacher. There are many reasons why she is my hero for many reasons. My definition of a hero is someone who has good qualities and an amazing personality. A hero is someone you look up to, a role-model.
- What is an epic hero? I’m confused about my essay topic… Help!? - My teacher asked me to:”Consider the idea of redefining the epic hero in “Paradise Lost”. You need to take what you take to be the conventional or already established model of the epic hero, so that you reader can see what is different about the new model(s) you find in the texts you are
- Translate from english to spanish please? - I have an essay for spanish one. I am in eighth grade and this is my first year taking spanish in a solid class. I have an essay about my family that I need to write in spanish. I DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE TRANSLATERS because they translate exactly.For instance in spanish if I am
- My teacher making fun of me? - Well, first of all I had pretty long hair. I’m a freshman in highshool and i take A level English. My teacher started making fun of my hair when it was long about a month ago. She used to compare my hair to a shaggy dog and I couldn’t even ask a question in her
- Sterotypes..? - For English were doing an essay on stereotypes and im going to describe two people and tell me what you would think of them and which teenager stereotype you would classify them as thanks! 1) Girl very short brown hair, glasses, loves church, academic, no boyfriends, doesn’t believe in wearing makeup and heavy build. 2)
- Three reasons why Odysseus is not a hero? - I have a hero essay and I needed a little help, I have three reasons for why he is not a hero:-arrogant-vengefulness-unloyalness (also how would i say that to sound correctly?)I am having trouble on how he is unloyal because I have one example but it is really short so I need another one… I
- Niccolo machiavelli as a role model in a college essay? - is it a good idea to use niccolo machiavelli as a role model in a college essay? im looking to major in international relations or political science, and i wanted to use niccolo machiavelli as a role model in my essay, except sometimes he’s seen as manipulative or deceptive. on the other hand, i think
- I don’t know how to state my conclusion. Can I please get help? And tell me if you think my essay is good? - “Much Ado about Nothing” Theme Essay In “Much Ado about nothing” Shakespeare shows how the men disobey women. The theme of this “Much Ado about nothing” is objectification toward women. In the masquerade ball the men have masks to hide