for speech. thanks
- Julius Caesar Essay, PLEASE HELP ME!? - I am writing an essay in English on Julius Caesar and my topic is, “Prove Mark Antony gave an excellent speech”. I need 3 supporting statements on why his speech worked so well on the Plebians and why it was a great speech PLEASE HELP ME!
- I need help writing an oral speech on my hobby!? - Ok. So wednesday of next week, November 2nd I am to give an oral persuasive speech on what my hobby is which is Writing. I’m a Junior in high school, but i write at a Senior level. Basically I’m looking for help on writing it. I’d rather not have my whole speech written for me.
- Morbid Argumentative Essay Topics…? - For my senior English class I need to do a speech/essay. I’m tired of everyone suggesting abortion, gay rights, stem cell research, death penalty… I want something not so cliche – something morbid maybe? I thought about doing my speech on “serial killers” but now that I think about it, what on earth would I
- Buchanan’s ’92 republican national conventions speech? - I have an assignment to write a 3-5 page essay explaining how propaganda was used in Buchanan’s speech. I have read it and have some ideas but not enough to make the essay. can anyone help me by telling me what they thought of the speech and how propaganda was used to convince his audience.
- Please help me choose a topic for a persuasive essay!? - Here are the directions You are going to write and present a persuasive speech about a person in history that you feel should be honored for their contributions to mankind. create a thesis statement that includes the three ideas/points you will make about your topic in your speech.LOL I sat for an hour with a
- I’m Writing A Persuasive Essay On… SHOULD TEENS VOTE?..? - Okay.. So… I have speech class and TOMORROW, I have to do a speech on, Should Teens Vote? It has to be a persuasive essay so… I guess the question is.. Should Teens Vote? I mean what do you think about it?Some of my friends say that if I’m old enough to drive and have
- For those with speech impediments(particularly stutterers/stammerers)? - I am writing an essay about the sociological effects of having a speech impediment. I would like some first-hand experience.For people with a speech impediment,How do you feel people view you?What are ways you have overcome and adjusted to your impediment?What are some experiences that you have had with rude people, and discrimination?