I am currently writing an essay about weight lifting and products. I was hoping to get some good facts from people on here about the pros and cons of using products like pre-workout's, creatine, protein, steroids, synthetic steroids stuff like that. It would also very much help me to get peoples opinions on the subject of using products with weight lifting. For example, Do you think products for lifting is good or bad for you? should the legal stuff be illegal? things like that. Much appreciated!
- Why Should Steroids Be Legal? - I’m writing an essay for my College English class, and Im trying to persuade him that steroids should be legalized, (For all the good reasons that is.) With that in mind, why do you think steroids should be legalized?Also, I have never and never will take steroids. I know this esssay goes against
- AP English survey-What would “you” imagine life to be? - Im doing an essay for AP English where we’re open to write about mostly anything about life so I want to write about what people imagine life to be or would be if it was their world to make…?Any opinions are appreciated. Im just wondering what other people think because I have a pretty good
- The different between illegal and Legal drugs? - I need to know the difference between illegal and legal drugs as well as examples of both kinds of drugs, why drugs are categorised and the categories there are, The harm upon human bodies by illegal and legal drugs if we take too much/take them at allThanks (its for part of an essay i need
- Can you please give me some pointers on this essay im writing for american history, pleasee? - My essay is on “explore the various conflicts between the Native people of the Pacific Northwest and the European and American explorers” It is refering too when European and Americans discovered America and took over the Native peoples lands. If you could give me some really good websites that can help me with my research
- I need pros for the prohibition of the 1920′s? - i am writing an short essay about the prohibition of the 1920′s so far i have the cons:Being able to have alcohol is a part of personal freedom. What we do in our private time should not the business of the government if we are the “land of the free.” We should be able to
- Is this a good introduction for the border wall Immigration essay? - The question of whether the U.S. treated illegal immigrants as potential U.S. citizens, or as outsiders lies at the heart of many of the debates about illegal immigration. As an individual who is a legal immigrant and has a family member as an illegal immigrant, I have come to the conclusion that the border wall
- How do people think that the Holocaust didn’t happen? - Hello,in history class today, we were discussing what leads a society to have events like the Holocaust, I’m now working on an essay for that topic and I began to do some thinking about how some people don’t believe the Holocaust is real.i was just wondering what in the world they think it is then?