I'm writing a college essay, but I'm not sure exactly what it wants from me. Going off to college means a lot of changes. How do you think college will affect or challenge your religious beliefs?I'm going to college locally, so i wouldn't be "going off to college" what exactly do they want from me? My beliefs won't change because I'm not going anywhere. Please help, thanks.
- Homosexuality (Survey Below)? - I am a student who is studying advanced business studies at College. In my 2nd year I have started on an extended project which is a 6,000 word essay. This questionnaire will help me with my primary research and help my overall conclusion. Copy and paste questions into the answer box when trying to answer.
- If you are an atheist, do you mind answering this question? - I am an Atheist myself. Recently I was assigned an argumentative essay for my english class. I took the topic to my professor as I thought it would be a great one, he very much agreed with me and allowed me to proceed to writing it. The following listed are what I’d like to know
- How Can You Make Religious Intolerance A Better Place? - I am writing an essay on religious intolerance. For my conclusion, my teacher told me to write about how i can change religious intolerance so everyone is treated fair and so it would be a better place. please help me..thanks so much.
- Proof that there is NO GOD? - I’m writing a short essay for my Religions class for why there is no God, and I need proof. One of the requirements is that I need to prove my theory using news stories from today’s media (CNN, NYTimes…) (an example that there IS a God would be, i dunno, 10 people were saved in
- Is this an appropriate idea for a college admission essay? - Here is my promt;Describe a time or experience when you encountered an idea or perspective that conflicted with your beliefs and values. What was the situation? What did you do? How did the experience affect you?I was considering writing about a time when I was offered marijuana by some close friends. Even though I felt
- Check my essay please.? - Inherit the Wind Essay In the last scene of “Inherit the Wind” Henry Drummond put the “Origin of Species” and the Bible next to each other; Henry Drummond thinks that each book has equal values and thinks people should choose their own beliefs. Henry Drummond does not express strong hatred towards a religion and he
- I need help with Gandhi’s quotes. Gandhi expert help please!? - Is the quote my MKG :Be the change you want to see in the worldor Be the change you wish to see in the worldI am writing my college essays and it is important i get this correct.I looked on the Internet and have found both online so I am not sure which to use.