ok so im writing an essay about when murder is necessary. my first paragraf will outline how murder is necessary when it could save more lives and benefit many. How can i start off this paragraph. what should the topic sentence be? pls answer..
- Please help me create only one opening sentence and thesis? - I’m not asking you to write a paragraph. I just need 2 sentences. The theme/topic/question is how can being empathetic change your life?I need help starting the essay. I just need a topic sentence and a thesis sentence.My plan is to cover these 3 points:Being empathetic will1. Help me see the bigger picture2. Become more
- How can I write topic sentences? - I have an english exam tomorrow and I have to write an essay about the Merchant of Venice. I know what topic sentences are but I can never develop an excellent topic sentence on the spot. I’m not a very quick thinker for writing essays on the spot. So how can I possibly make up
- I need a strong quote or strong statement or question or a fact on symbolism from the book LORD OF THE FLIES? - i just need ONE of them from the list ( it would really help if you gave me more than one but you dont have to)i looked through my book and researched it but i cant find any STRONG ones. i need a strong one because im writing an essay on this book about symbolism
- How can i say “intent to murder” in one word? - this is for my essay intent to murder just sounds stupid to me wat do u think, its actually a topic for my 3rd paragraph
- ANYONE who has read NIGHT by Elie Weisel. or can help me write an essay! PLEASE HELP. 10pts!? - alright, im writing an essay on the novel Night by Elie Weisel.i need help writing a FANTASTIC essay. i need help with the INTROand how to start it.the second paragraph. and how to start it.the third paragraph. and how you start it.the fourth paragraph. and how you start it.and lastly the CONCLUSION. i dont know
- Need help with defenition essay outline? - I have to write a definition essay I never wrote one before. So as a building block I need to write an outline to get me started. My topic is forgivness. So i’m stuck as to how to evan start the outline or what its suppost to look like..
- What is a good topic for a 3.5 essay? - A 3.5 essay is a format for an essay. Paragraph 1: intro. Thesis sentence, 3 pints you are making about your topic, and a transition into the next paragraph.Paragraph 2: discuss your first point about topic.Paragraph 3: discuss your second point.Paragraph 4: discuss your third point.Paragraph 5: conclusion. Restate thesis and first sentences of 2nd,3rd,4th