I'm in 9th grade and i need Help With My hook and Intro topic, I need to use these 3 books To Kill A Mocking Bird, Thank you Ma'am and Liberty....It's Due Friday DxI Need Help With The Hook Sentence!Please email me at [email not allowed] if you can help me alot more
- Can you edit and smooth out my essay? Please :) and thanks.? - I feel like my essay is really bumpy and needs to be tied together. These are just the 3 body paragraphs:The mocking bird symbolizes all the people who were mistreated, during the great depression. It represents the innocent. To kill a mocking bird means to destroy innocence. It means to inflict pain on something or
- To kill a mocking bird essay ideas? - I have to right an essay on to kill a mocking bird. The specific topic is: Should Atticus have defended Tom Robinson, was there no point? I was just wondering about effects his trial could of had on maycomb, or even america. Any ideas or suggestions would help.
- Adjectives for Miss Maudie? - I have an essay to write for Miss Maudie, and old kind-hearted woman in To Kill A Mockingbird. I have to choose 3 adjectives, more or less, that describe her. I already have Open-minded (maybe have to find a synonym for that), and Prudent. I need one that fit’s in with when she tells Scout
- Help with essay outline? - what are some good outlines for an essay on To Kill a Mocking Bird? She said discuss the different kinds of courage in the novel. no need to write the essay, just examples, my friend really needs help
- How are boo radley and edward scissor hands alike and differnt? - how is harper lees character boo radley, from to kill a mocking bird and Tim burtons character Edward Scissorhands alike and different? please help! i have a compare and contrast essay due tomorrow! anything will help! thanks!
- What are 3 similar themes between the crucible, of mice and men, and to kill a mocking bird? - i have an english exam tomorrow and i feel like the essay part is going to be about 3 similar themes between the crucible, of mice and men, and to kill a mocking bird.. but i’m not sure which themes i should choose to have enough to write about! PLEASE help, im freaking out!
- What is a good intro sentence for wrighting an essay on to kill a mockingbird? - “Why isnt it wrong to kill turkeys?” And then launch into how mocking birds ‘do nothing wrong and only sing’ etc etc. Catchy, and leading. Not sure if turkeys deserve to die, maybe pick another bird, magpies! They are mean!