i'm doing an essay but i can't choose which side to defend. I researched that nanotechnology will be a breakthrough and huge advantage in the health area, and some others as well, but I also read up on how it could damage the economy and start an unstable arms race. Any ideas on which side to defend?
- A title for my essay on the color purple? - i am writing a “research” paper on banned books,and i choose the color purple.now we had to either defend the ban of the novel,or defend the novel.i have decided to defend the novel,and i need help with the title for my essay.
- What could I do for my health project on domestic violence? - So in my health class, we’re choosing a book that has to do with one of the health competencies, and then we choose what to do for a project about the subject. I chose a book called “A Safe Place For Women” which is a book on domestic violence. We can choose to do almost
- I need help on my “Animal Farm” essay? - “Compare and contrast Snowball and Napoleon specifically on their leadership qualities. How do the other animals respond to each? Which one do you think is the better leader? Argue your opinion.”Okay. I think that snowball would have been the better leader. But I have no idea how to start off my essay. Please give me
- Write an essay in which you tell us about someone who has made an impact on your life and explain how and why? - who do i choose?my bff-encouraged me to become involved in school, takes me volunteering with her, stands for her ideas, etc,kyle from south park-he is the characters’ voice of reason, he has morals and practices them even though he has his ‘friend’ cartman always picking on himcartman-hes an a.s.s.h.o.l.e and i dont wanna be like
- Could you help me to proofread this short essay?(interesting topic to read)? - Please check if I have mistakes or sentences that does not make sense. I will appreciate your helpA Close Encounter with The Big One My country El Salvador is located on a seismic zone called ” Belt of Fire”, where two important tectonic faults meet and make the area vulnerable
- Hiroshima bombing –effect on US economy? - So, building the bomb used about $2 billion dollars. If the bomb HADN’T been used, it would have been a HUGE waste of resources…what kind of effect would this have had on the US economy?I am writing and essay on why using the bomb was GOOD, and one of my points is that if they
- Essayyyyy!? - I have to write a motivator for my essay:motivator-should be a catchy interesting sentence that grabs your audience’s attention.A quote,statistic,fact,incident,sensory detail,etc…could be used here. DON’T state your subject (mine is World War 1) or main ideas here! (my main ideas are:the alliances,arms race,and the assassination of archduke francis ferdinand) and a transtion,which links the motivator