my assignment is to write an essay my thesis is-Media glorification of violence is the primary reason for the rise in school violence.-but i don't know how to start my intro
- Can you please help me understand the topic of this essay/report? - I have been sitting here for an hour trying to grasp what it actually means. Here is what she gave us:This report will focus more on factual knowledge than on arguing or interpreting something. For this essay you must incorporate all of the following:What are the similarities and differences between the following writing assignments: compare
- The outsiders book? essay!? - i need to have a 5 paragraph essay. 2 for conclusion and intro. and 3 supporting. i need to have three supports. can someone give me 3 ideas and examples..and maybe a thesis statement? my topic is……Think about the role of physical violence in the novel. Is the violence shocking, predictable, boring, or melodramatic?
- Please help me with my essay…….? - I have an assignment that i have to type and its for AICE GP, and its a discursive essay, and the topic is about: “How effectively does your society deals with crime?” I already have what i need to write about, but my QUESTION is this: How do i start off in the intro? i
- If my expository essay is on teen violence in our schools today.? - Thesis: School violence is an ongoing and growing problem in our schools today. We can decrease the probability of violence by working with our students and teachers. What would my supporting details and subtopics be about?
- Help on my Klu Klux Klan essay!? - I really need help on my essay on the Klu Klux Klan. I want to focus on the time period after reconstruction, basically the rise of the KKK. I want my paper to be based on their extreme violence tactics, but I just don’t know how to start my paper. I’m really having trouble with
- How does school violence create social problems? - I have an essay to write about school violence. I am supposed to explain how it creates social problems. I know what a social problem is, but I don’t know how to relate it to school violence. Any help would be appreciated!
- Where did Wayne Rooney make his comments about leaving Man U.? - Was it on facebook, twitter or just a public press statement. I’m doing an essay on social media Vs traditional media in sport and think this could be a good intro.