Ok so I'm typing an essay concerning macbeth, whether he is a tragic hero or criminal.Frankly, I don't perceive him as a true tragic hero, contrary to others' ideas. Is the very short introduction of him being an honorable warrior at the beginning of the book supposed to convince me that he is a hero? So this is my perspective:I'm more leaning towards the criminal side of this argument. I'm basically saying that I think his true character all along was an insane violent person. At the beginning when he's supposed to be portrayed as a "hero" he is even described as violently killing the opposing invader "McDonwald" i believe. I'm saying that he had always had psychotic intentions, but justified them by "fighting for his country" but as he began contriving murder plans and murder his fellow people out of greedy ambition, he just fell more and more into his deranged self. So I wanna know, is this too much of a stretch? I honestly think that this concept can be interpreted from the play. Opinions?
- What is an epic hero? I’m confused about my essay topic… Help!? - My teacher asked me to:”Consider the idea of redefining the epic hero in “Paradise Lost”. You need to take what you take to be the conventional or already established model of the epic hero, so that you reader can see what is different about the new model(s) you find in the texts you are
- How is Hamlet Shakespears tragic hero? Good writers help !? - I am begining to write an essay on this topic.My thesis being : Hamlet is depicted as Shakespear’s tragic hero because of his tragic flaws, which is ultimately the cause of his downfall.I am a little unsure of how to write the introduction.And for what each subtopic should focus on.I know Hamlets major flaw is
- Good thesis statement for my essay? - I am writing an essay for The Crucible by Arthur Miller defending why John Proctor is a tragic hero. It is a 5 paragraph essay and my thesis is going to include 3 things why John Proctor is a tragic hero: he dislikes hyprocrites, has a tragic downfall because he kept Abigail’s secret, and has
- Can someone give me some ideas to put in my essay? - The theme is “Are You Proud Of Your Country?” and this is what i have so far….”Oh say can you see, by the dawn’s early light,” sings the first line of our national anthem. The song represents the freedom and rights of our country, the United States of America. See that? Freedom and rights. We
- What is a clever title for Julius Caesar? - I am writing a persuasive essay on Julius Caesar about tragic heroes. What would be a clever title concerning Brutus as the tragic hero?
- I need helpon my essay[no heroes].dnt answer if u just wanna diss plz!its for a final!? - To me a hero is someone extraordinary. A man or woman that stands up for what is good. A hero is brave and noble. That saves lives and is noted for their feats of courage. A hero is someone that does something nice like feed a starving child. A true hero is someone that does
- Three reasons Hamlet is a tragic hero? - im writing an essay on how hamlet is a tragic hero…and i need three, one for each body paragraph….thanx!;p