Describe a person or event that has had a profound effect upon your life. that is my college essay which i'm currently working on.what well known person / event would you pic (besides family, friends, etc) and why would you pick that person?I was thinking mother teresa ... should I write about her? what things should i include to strengthen my essay? please help, i will appreciate it so much! and 10 pts for a detailed and good answer.
- I this a bad essay? - The topic was: We have gotten this far b/c of LOVEI have no idea of what I was supposed to write about so I kinda b/s ed it. Can you please read it and tell me what you think? if youd like you can rate it on a 1-12 scale. All answers appreciatedMany people consider
- I have to do an essay…how should i organize the essay? - It says i have to describe ann event that has shaped you in some way and explain its effect on you. Include sensory details and consider incorporating dialogue, if appropriate, to bring the incident to life.
- How do i start my College essay? - I am doing the UC essay the prompt is:Describe the world you come from — for example, your family, community or school — and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.i want the world i come from to include the fact that i am a muslim, i was born and raised
- Help Me Please! I need some revision on this essay and I have no one to look over it if you gys could please..? - help, thank you!Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence. As my mom walks out the door, I kiss the necklace she has given me; I don’t think she knows this because I’ve never told her. I watch the clock tick and every minute that passes I know
- Please take a moment and read :)? - Can you please check my essay and tell me what to fix. it is for a program called SEO scholars … thank you ) My name is Jenifer Ortega and I am thirteen years old, born in 1998. As you can see I am quite young to be in the 9th grade
- Can you help me with my essay ? PRETTY PLEASE? - Give me an event in HISTORY that links to the ideas of:-Individuals can survive forthcoming hardships, when exposed to near death experiences.-Enduring a detrimental experience can foster companionship and/or respect within an individual-Sometimes undergoing pain inflicted by another person can strengthen one’s personality to the point where it makes them even stronger than those
- Help me on this! im reading about Obama! ? - i need help how to do this(easy steps please):4. Biography Book Report: Portrait CollageName ___________________ Due Date _______Mrs. MutilvaBiography – an author writes about someone’s life. The author explains the things that happen, the causes, and what these events lead to, the effect. The subject of the biography often has contributed to the