Frankly, it sound inane to use satire to talk about a serious issue like child abuse. Change topic or genre.Satire: the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
- What are the rhetorical strategies that Jonathan Swift uses in his essay, A Modest Proposal? - So far I have paradox, juxtaposition, sarcasm, and satire.Paradox because the title implies a modest and simplistic proposal, however the proposal is cannibalism.Juxtaposition because wift begins with reasonable statements that most readers would agree with “whoever could find out a fair, cheap, and easy method of making these children sound, useful members of the commonwealth
- How to start an essay about child abuse? - Well, you need a thesis. You need to narrow down what you want to talk about regarding child abuse. (ie. Child abuse laws should be more strict for repeat offenders). Something along those lines. Think about a specific subject on Child Abuse that would interest you, and something you feel you could find alot of
- Social Issues Paper – Ideas? - I’m sorry guys, but I really need help with a paper I’m writing. I need to write an essay on a social issue, and something about that social issue. The topics are:Poverty, child sexual abuse, housing crisis, racism, low self esteem, homelessness, child emotional abuse, child physical abuse, domestic violence, homosexuality, and depression.So for example
- What are some solutions to child abuse? - I’m doing a report on child abuse & one of the things needed in the essay is: what are some solutions for child abuse. Any solutions? thanks you guys =] User tags:how to be a good child satire
- Do you believe that spanking ur child is a good way to discipline ur child (not beating)? - im doing any essay for parenting class (its a subject that everyone has to take in school, and i don’t have children) and the topic is “do you think spanking your children is a good way to discipline ur child” so anyone got any ideas. I agree that parents should (like a small slap in
- Is this Insane? - Ok, I’m a writer for my highschool paper. I’m 15 years old. In this months issue, I did a review on Radioheads “In Rainbows.” It was a pretty brief article. I wasn’t happy with the album, but i was very understanding in the article. I quote, “The type of sound on this album isn’t my
- In need to write an essay on ‘Enrichment through Culture’. What do I write? - african qoute “a whole village raises a child” benefits of this include low risk of child abuse; raise responsible and manageable kids;low risk of child kidnapping and molestation etc i hope i’m on the right track in terms of what you need. User tags:how to be a good child satire