I'm writing an essay about death penalties, but I can't seem to phrase it well. A government that murders people creates a society in which there are rational and justifiable reasons to murder people.
- Essay closing paragraph help? - I need help on making my closing paragraph stronger please anything helps.Can you imagine being tied to a bed like a helpless animal? Can you imagine getting injected with drugs that completely shutdown your system? What about a bunch of people watching it all happen and not doing anything about it? That’s what happens when
- ‘The Metamorphosis’ Question..?!? - Gregor’s Death: What causes his death? Is it suicide? A sacrifice? Murder? In what ways is his death liberating? Does this story have a happy ending?Any ideas or comments you have on this would be very helpful! I have to write an essay based on this. Thank you.
- Of Mice and Men by: John Steinbeck question…please help? - I am writing an essay on Of Mice and Men and my topic is the death of innocence in the novel. So far I have two examples: Lennie’s death, and Candy’s dog’s death….for the fourth paragraph I need three possible reasons for why innocent things die in the novel (what is the purpose of the
- Anyone seen “from hell”? - if you have can you tell me how to answer these questions for my history essay?1.) How useful to a Historian is the film “from hell” in understanding the living conditions of the people in Whitechapel at the time of the murders?2.) How useful is the film “from hell” in understanding the jack the ripper
- So this is part of the essay I’m writing, does anyone disagree with me, and if so, why please? - Thanks so much for any help.”…Language creates mind, which creates society:Seems like a complicated subject, and I’m sure it is; but here’s what we each can know just through simple everyday observation. The mind, simply defined, is where mental processing and storage takes place; it is similar, in some respects, to a computer’s central processing
- New phrases for “as time wore on” and “go away with time” etc.? - a new phrase for that kind of phrase? I have 2 in one parapgrah in my essay, and it seems redundant, but I need help thinking of a fresh phrase
- What does this essay question mean? - Do you agree that people believe and react more favorably to ideas and concepts (including technology) that creates fear and negative presumptions about our society, rather than believe in ideas and concepts that create genuine concerns for problems and positive solutions for our society?I am going to write an essay for this essay question, but