I have to write 4-1000 word essays for my biology class, and I am running out of time and words. They're very repetitive. I need someone else's thoughts on the subjects to give good counter arguments. 1. What is stem cell research, and what is the hype/hypo?2. Are genetically engineered foods safe to eat?3. Is cancer a problem of genetics or environment?4. What is human ecology?any thoughts/opinions help. i'll throw some extra points your way.
- Body Points to Support the Argument of Stem Cell Research Ethics? - I’m having some writer’s block with this college-level essay. I know I want to write about “Embryonic Stem Cell Research,” but I don’t know what an appropriate thesis should be or what my reasoning to support it would be. I’m supposed to have 4 supporting points to my argument and address 2 oppositions.I’ve thought about
- What’s some informative material about cancer? - I have to write an essay, overall it’s about genetic diseases.I chose to write about cancer, and I need to write 3 pages worth.I got 1.5 so far, and I’m sort of out of info.what’s some interesting facts about cancer?are different cancers actually different from each other genetically? cause from what I read, it’s
- System recovery fails after virus removal. Please help!? - I was doing a research essay and had about 15 tabs open and all of a sudden my firefox window closes, a whole bunch of window opens saying “Failed to save all the components for the file \system32x….”, most of the icon on my desktop disappears and then my laptop restarts. I turned it back
- Science related exploratory/persuasive essay topics? - I am writing an exploratory essay for my an undergraduate English course.I want something related to biology, chemistry, genetics, or medicine. Maybe even neuroscience/psychology. I am not interested in astronomy or earth science.I need to have an annotated bibliography by tomorrow, so please answer soon!By the way, please do not suggest evolution, stem cell research,
- How to write a good essay/paper? - So for a science awards thing, we had to pick from a few things to do and then a topic for it. I picked science writing and picked the topic GM (genetically modified) foods- are they our future?. For my writing, I have a maximum of 1500 words I can use and I want to
- What do you think of my SAT score? - okay so im a sophomore in high school right now, and i took the SAT on may 1st. i got:640 on Critical Reading690 on Math730 on Writing (8 on the essay, 76/80 on the Multiple Choice)that’s a total of 2060 for my SAT score (as a sophomore, this is the first time I took
- What is an original current issue (with a lot of debate) I could write an essay about? - I need to write an essay for a writing class about a current subject that is bringing about a lot of controversy and debate (i.e. stem cell research, Iraq), research it, and present a new point of view. I want to come up with something more original than these issues. Not that I don’t recognize