Hey.. i had some viruses in my computer and when i turned on the laptop i had a new desktop background and everything had gone, my itunes, limewire, msn, all my photos, My Essays.. everything. then after looking around for ages a found in "my computer" a file called desktop, and it had everything that was on my desktop, and the same for all my photos ect so i dragged them all onto my desktop, and everything was fine, then i switched off my computer, and when i put it back on later, it was back to nothing being there.. but this time when i went too "my computer" none of the files were there. I Did A Scanner Too Remove All Of The Viruses.. But It Still Doesn't Work, How Do I Fix This? Thank You!P.s i'm on windows vista and i have a toshiba laptop.
- System recovery fails after virus removal. Please help!? - I was doing a research essay and had about 15 tabs open and all of a sudden my firefox window closes, a whole bunch of window opens saying “Failed to save all the components for the file \system32x….”, most of the icon on my desktop disappears and then my laptop restarts. I turned it back
- What will happen if I plug an infected usb drive into my laptop? - A few moths ago, my desktop got a virus, so we can’t work on it anymore. But, a few minutes ago, I turned it on and transferred all of my documents onto a flash drive so that I wouldn’t lose them. But, if I plug it into my laptop and open them, with it infect
- Need some basic laptop information? - Bassically, I have a desktop computer, it is dell, ok, but quite slow. I have had it for 3 years, and it has served its purpose. However, it is starting to become noisy and I want an upgrade. Instead of getting a desktop I would like to purchase a laptop.The thing is, I don’t really
- Can anyone give me suggestions on which computer I should get? - I am a teenager and I really want a new computer so I can give this one to my parents and use the computer when I want. My dad is a programmer so he uses the computer a lot. My mom is a writer so she types a lot on our desktop. My dad’s old
- For those who are intense on computers…? - I am having a problem with my HDD. It is the one from a Toshiba Satellite M55-S325. I think the problem occurred when i updated Trillian. It told me that there was an update and I downloaded it. Then I restarted my computer and when I opened Trillian it said it was missing a language
- Computer problems need help please? - Ok this happen to me before about 2 times and this was the 3rd, i use my laptop for school and surfing the internet and watching movies, today after working hard on my essay for a long time (the laptop was hot) a computer update went up to restart so i did but while restarting
- Please Help! I just uploaded all my files from my old hard drive onto an external hard drive…? - it shows that it uploaded a bunch of files cause the external hard dive is half full now. However I need one essay paper for two months ago, it is a word file saved in word 2007. Only I don’t see any new word files. I have a cable that allows me to took up