Select one of the following: literature and the arts, politics and business, science and technology. Discuss one specific aspect of its importance in current global society, including benefits and problems. How would you promote and develop this specific aspect to maximize its benefit to society? Indicate what you believe the financial costs and staffing needs would be for implementation of your proposal over the first five years. I have no idea what to write about any ideas would be greatly appreciated
- What Topic Should I Choose For A History Argument Paper? - So I’m taking a class this semester called History, Science, And Technology and my biggest assignment is to write an argument paper which addresses some aspect of the relationship between technology and society. I have to address either how society has shaped a particular technology through invention/innovation or how a particular technology has influenced or
- Research Paper format help please? - Hi All,I have been asked to develop a research paper on the implementation details of cloud computing for my organization along with the analysis of benefits, costs, timelines etc etc. What I want to know is, is there a particular structure that research papers need to follow? I mean should I label them as heading1,
- Help thinking of topic for technology essay? - For this essay we have to give a critical analysis of ONE piece of modern technology (tool or process) that has had a measurable effect on cultural diversity (for the better or for the worse) in some part of the world. If it has had a measurable effect everywhere, still concentrate on one region anyway.
- Plz Help! I really need an idea for topic/thesis for essay on “Futurama’ and its genre (fantasy/sci fi)? - something relevant to the cartoon and its relationship with its genres (ie science fiction, fantasy)but im trying to aim for something specific rather than something very broad or vagueany advice or suggestion would be really greatly appreciated…i just need something of some value to help me get started.
- What are the rhetorical strategies that Jonathan Swift uses in his essay, A Modest Proposal? - So far I have paradox, juxtaposition, sarcasm, and satire.Paradox because the title implies a modest and simplistic proposal, however the proposal is cannibalism.Juxtaposition because wift begins with reasonable statements that most readers would agree with “whoever could find out a fair, cheap, and easy method of making these children sound, useful members of the commonwealth
- I need some help With History! Essays!? - Well hello all! I have to write these essays for history, but cannot figure out anything about it, nor write it. I have a brain freeze. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated! I know it’s a lot, but I need them done! In an essay of at least 500 words, describe
- European history reformation essay help? - I have a essay in class for AP European History on the Reformation. My teacher said to organize the reformation with PERSIA M (political, economical, religious, social, intellectual, art, and military). I already know I want to focus on political, economical, and religious. I need the most help on the political aspect.For economic, I want