I need some help for a essay type thing. 10 ideas from the book that one could research or write about. Some examples I have thought of are like totalitarianism, Mans will vs Man Morales, the three famous quotes from the book, war is peace, ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery. I need some others please and thank you in advance! I am grateful for any help that you can provide!
- For people who read “The Handmaid’s Tale”? - i need to write an essay on it, i need six topics to reflect on the book, so far i got:1) totalitarianism2)feminism3)taking things for granted4)freedom?i don’t know what else.. please help me out, thanks
- To kill a mockingbird help? - I have to write an essay for my english class about how Atticus Finch has demonstrated decency, justice, and tolerance throughout the book. I need to back up this with quotes and examples during the book. Please leave any quotes or examples from the book if you know any along with the page number. If
- Interesting ideas for a short story on inner strength? - Hi, I’m just wondering if anybody has some interesting ideas that I could use for my short story on inner strength. I am writing an essay on inner strength at the moment and once I finish that (which is going to be really soon) my teacher wants me to write a short story on inner
- US. History Essay Help. It’s Desperate Now- 10 points!? - This is the last thing on my exam and it’s an essay. I am absolutley hopeless with essays….I feel some what ashamed of saying this but, could someone help me write it?It’s about the American Colonization Society and the American Antislavery Society. I have to discuss what was the same and what was
- I need somebody to help me find something in this play for English? I know how to do it but I’m stuck. Help me? - Okay. So just to give you guys a heads up on what I’m doing, I’ll copy the first part of the assesment so you guys can know what to help me with:”For this assignment, we are not going to write the analytical essay (no cheers, please!). Instead, we are going to examine Arthur Miller’s
- Help on ” Why was slavery abolished? ” ESSAY!? - I need to do an 800 word or more essay about why slavery was abolished? I have to include the industrial revolution, huge population growth, transport growth eg ships, travel etc, more imports and exportshow slavery happened? what slavery was? all about the triangle of trade, the middle passage, slave auctions, life on plantations? all
- Does this bit of my mice and men essay look ok? PLEASE HELP? - The essay question was…’Lennie’s worse enemy is his own strength’ How far do you agree with this statement?I haven’t finished the essay, i’m probably nearly half way through…What grade would you give it? E.g A B C D E.What would you say was good about it?’ what would you say is bad about it?Throughout the