I'm writing an essay on the development of the English language in relation to Beowulf, and I need a bit of help with the title. I've addressed three periods: Old English, Middle English, and Modern English...not sure if that's relevant or not. Any help is appreciated! :)
- What is a good title for this? - I am writing an essay about men, monsters, and heroes in society. I’m using Othello play, Beowulf, and Arthurian legend as back up. I can’t think of a title. Please help?
- What is a good title for my essay? - What is a good title for my essay?I am writing an essay about men, monsters, and heroes in society. I’m using Othello play, Beowulf, and Arthurian legend as back up. I can’t think of a title. Please help?Thesis: All humans have the potential to be a mere common man, a hero, or a monster, but
- EASY 10 PTS! What would be a really good title for this essay comparing private and public schooling? - I’m writing an essay for my english class on private school education and i have to compare private to public and tell why i think private is better than public… i need a really awesome title for it…the title can have a subtitle and everything…so i need this like..ASAP EASY POINTS! (p.s. i was thinking
- Is this a good thesis for a Beowulf essay? - In Beowulf, many archetypes are conveyed creating a lesson from the archetypical structure in which revenge is a justifiable action to anyone/ anything that wrongs you.—My essay options: Many aspects of Beowulf are archetypical. in class we discuss Beowulf (the character) as fitting the mold of the archetypical epic hero. in a well-organized essay, trace
- Illustration essay topic struggle!? - Hello,I have a 5000 word essay to write, but I’m finding it so difficult to think of a title/question for it. I’m an illustrator so it has to be relevant to illustration.Any suggestions?The only one I have come up with so far is the history of illustration and how it’s grown into one of the
- I have a translation exam tomorrow. Is anyone a translator who can give me some advice? - Since I’ll be translating from Spanish to English, will my essay (the target language) be in English or Spanish?I know that with translation, the target language is opposite of linguistics, right?EX: My mother tongue (Source language) is English. My target language (2nd language is Spanish), speaking linguistically.But when it comes to translation, I have to
- Good title for an essay about the Objectifying of Women in modern media? - I’m currently writing an essay on the objectifying of women in modern media, but I cannot find a good title. Any suggestions