I'm a junior right now in high school, and I'm also an Early College Student. At graduation, next year I will have my high school diploma and my AA degree at the same time. I took the SAT, but I'm a horrible standardized test taker. My results are as follows: Reading - 490 Math - 530 Writing - 580 Essay- 8 I'm hoping that since I'll have my AA degree, admissions councilors will give me a little more leeway. My high school GPA is about a 3.7 unweighted, and 4.2 weighted. My college GPA is about 3.5. I completed 110 hours for bright futures, I just haven't finished the form. Any thoughts? Thank you.
- Do you think if I were to apply really early (in the next month) I could get into UCF? - I’m a junior right now in high school, and I’m also an Early College Student. At graduation, next year I will have my high school diploma and my AA degree at the same time. I took the SAT, but I’m a horrible standardized test taker. My results are as follows: Reading – 490 Math –
- Transferring to college? - Hi, I’m a 17 year old freshman engineering student currently attending the Rutgers University School in New Brunswick, NJ. I live in New Jersey and decided to attend Rutgers because it is close to home, and I commute. Although I finished well in high school, I suffered from severe anxiety problems and depression. With
- Can I get into University of Maryland? Chances? - I mean UMD College Park or Baltimore county.Unweighted 3.5 gpa, weighted 3.7.Member of National Honor Society.Completed community service at a Nursing home, SAT score of 1735,Act score of 23, ethnicity of Asian andblack (not that it should matter), goodessay, good class rank, recommendationletters…….Oh and I was also involved in student government !That’s all I have.Eh,
- Next step after the GED? - I just completed the GED test and I scored well in everything (except science and the essay – score was only 630). Since I have a GED instead of a traditional high school diploma, how will that affect my chances of getting into a good college? Would I be better off enrolling in a community
- Will i get into SUNY Bing and SUNY Stony Brook? - i know nothing is definite but i would just like an overall look as to if i may get into Bing.I am currently in my Junior year of high school.-i have a 93 un-weighted average and a 96 weighted average-i got a 1750 on my SAT without studying but it will most likely got to
- What are my chances at these schools; Harvard, Brown, Stanford, Cornell? - I want to apply to Brown, Cornell (EARLY ACTION), NYU, U of Penn, Stanford, Dartmouth, Berkley, Harvard (I’m aware Harvard’s unrealistic – just throwing it in there for fun) Kenyon and Washington State (I know thats a massive list )**before you begin please note I’m not looking for a pat on the back,
- What are my chances to get into cal poly or UCSB? - So I was wondering how likely I might be getting into UCSAnta Barbara and Cal Poly for engineering. My high school gpa is a 3.85 weighted 3.65 unweighted. I’ve taken just about every honors/AP course and never got lower than a B ever in high school. On the sat I got an 1880 (580 in