What events, observations that you see in society today which you think will lead to the situation of humans as portrayed in the film, Wall E?--- My problem is that I need to create an essay consisting of 750+ words, and I cannot even think of ways on how "to exhaust" my essay given this guide question only...--- So, my question is, what are the points that I need to discuss or put in my essay to reach the 750 words. --- It would also be better if you will give me your personal answers or ideas regarding the question.
- Special Question For People…? - Especially english teachers. But if you’re not one, that’s cool. You don’t have to answer this hypothetical question.Let’s say a student wrote an essay that included HUGE words beyond your vocabulary. Some were used wrongly because he wanted to take a risk or because he didn’t have enough time to give it good editing. You
- Could you help me with my English coursework? - hi i know that this is cheating, but i have no other option. I’m doing “To Kill A Mockingbird” for my English Essay, i really really need help to do it because i wasn’t at school the last few months and I’m going back to school next week and i haven’t done it….because i haven’t
- Help with essay question!? - For english, we read a graphic novel called “Nellie in the News” about the famous Nellie Bly. We were later given the question “Is it better to actually experiance things or to read about them? Does it depend on the situation?” I have a general idea about what to write, but not enough to write
- Pregnancy portrayed on tv verse pregnancy in real life? - im doing a essay on how pregnancy is portrayed on the tv show teen mom vs how pregnancy is in real life.1 how is pregnancy portrayed on tv?please give answers complete answers2 how is it in real life?what is the show teen mom or 16 & pregnant suppose to be about?
- What are the negative effects of beer? - as part of my hw i have to show what teh positive and negative effects of beer are and i have all teh positives but cant find a website with negatives.i need a website rather than personal answers as i will be required to cite my source ( needs to be credible)but i would aswell
- I need help interpreting these directions….? - 1 Case Study Essay (25 points). The case study and related questions follow. Please note: The grading of the case study will be TOUGH. I am giving you the question in advance so that you can be successful. In order to receive full credit, you should base your answers on information learned in class and
- Can anyone please help me with this essay for my biology class. thanx? - your uncle doesnt understand why there is such a concern about loss of biodiversity on earth and the extinction of species, both plant and animal. His view is that losing some species wont have a significant effect on the ecosystem: “we wont even miss them. Trying to save endangered species is expensive and has negative