Okay I have to write a thematic essay on a theme from Pride and Prejudice....any ideas? I was thinking about either pride or prejudice as a theme (haha duh!) But anywas yah not to complicated thanks!
- Pride and Prejudice Gender essay? - I am constructing a gender reading of Pride and Prejudice and am required to write an essay on it. As my underlying idea i am thinking of exploring the theme that, a woman is capable of possessing those atributes which are traditionally associated with males and by doing so they are able to ensure their
- How can we make our English presentation more interesting? - We have to compare and contrast two characters from “Pride and Prejudice.” My group has Mr. Collins and Mr. Wickham. We have quotes from the novel to prove their similarities and differences. We have to have a 5-minute presentation in class. How can we make it interesting? I don’t want us to simply read it
- Help with a Pride and Prejudice essay? - For my English class, I have to write an essay on Pride and Prejudice.I’m going with the title “Compare the success of the Bennet sisters’ marriages, with close reference to the text”.I’m really stuck on what I should include here. Can anyone help?Thanks.x User tags:full thematic statement about prejudice
- Is Stereotyping considered prejudice? - I’m going to write an essay about “Varying prejudice of all kinds”. i know what i want to talk about: racism, sexism etc. However i am wondering is stereotyping considered prejudice. In way we are judging others by who they associate with, what they wear or even their color. Saying a black guy is
- First impressions of people Pride and Prejudice? - I’m writing a essay on first impressions of people in Pride and Prejudice. who should some of the peple be. I’m already doing what Lizzy thinks of Darcy and vice verse. Who else should I do. User tags:full thematic statement about prejudice
- Ideas for a Yearbook theme ? - I need help with ideas for the theme of my school’s yearbook. The theme I picked is “Beyond our limits” and I would like ideas of how to express it graphically and verbally. Please don’t give me ideas for another theme because I already have an essay written for this theme. thanks User tags:full
- HELP! Can you think of a GOOD OPEN TOPIC essay about “PRIDE AND PREJUDICE”? - Literally can be about ANYTHING somehow related to the book! My professor said, “you pick the topic”. Sounds simple but NOT QUITE! I JUST NEED RANDOM IDEAS! Thanks guys! Additional DetailsThis is my 3rd essay for this professor. My first one was about Marriage and Feminism during the Regency Era compared to now….and the 2nd