Hey,The question I have to answer is:Keats’ poem ‘To Autumn’ constitutes hymn of praise which in some senses is an exemplar of the Romantic obsession with nature. Discuss using Keats’ poem as a springboard.PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:The ONLY part of the question I do not fully understand, is what it means by the fact that the poem "constitutes hymn of praise".From my understanding, constitutes means "to be apart of" or "is a part, or made from" kind of thing and hymn of praise, well I was under the impression that the poem was an ode? Does it just mean that it's a strong example of how Romantic poets revered nature and the language it allowed them to use etc.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you in advance! =)
- Romantic poetry essay, i need help!? - Ok for my english class we have to write an essay on a romantic poem. Here is the prompt: Choose a poem by one of the Romantic poets we have studied. Write a three to four page paper where you do a close reading of the poem you have chosen. Your essay should be
- How can I integrate technical terms into my poetry essay so that it appears fluid,not just “stuck in there”.? - I am doing a critical poetry essay; its my first Uni one and when I was in school we didn’t use such words as syntax, metre, form, etc. It was mostly imagery and language and stuff. So I’m a little confused, and worried, about writing my response to the poem, inkeeping with the actual question,
- How did Nationalism contribute to events in the Balkans that helped cause World War I? - I’m writing an essay for my history class and I’m kind of stuck on this question. Help would be greatly appreciated! And thank you in advance!
- Help on Quotes? Nature and Humanity? PLEASE!? - I’m writing an essay for a scholarship with the subject being “What Nature Means to Me”I want to go along the lines of humans as a whole needing nature to live, so if anyone has any quotes on humans and nature being connected, humans relying on nature (etc.)(Extra points if the quote is Ancient Sanskrit)
- Question about Romantic poets and Romanticism? - So, I am doing a research essay on Romanticism and the theme of nature. I came up with the idea that poets of this time wrote about nature to defy the normal standards of society. Poets like Wordsworth wanted to glorify the normal. Even so, what can I say or make a comparison to in
- A mark twain quote….? - “History never repeats itself; at times it rhymes”what do you think that means? specifically, the rhyming part?i want to incorporate it with an essay i’m writing on the book ‘a separate peace’any ideas?any help appreciated.thanks in advance =]
- How is Edgar Allan Poe quintessentially “American”? - I have to write an essay proving that Poe’s writings are “American”, romantic, and autobiographical. The romantic part is easy. Obsession with supernatural things and the gothic. The the autobiographical sense is easy, with the death of loved ones, and the fear of being buried alive. The one that me and several classmates are struggling