An essay style question to be written as an argument and i am shoot - nothing left. Please help!
- I need help with fashion essay question!? - I have a 900 word essay due in for when i go back to college and i have been planning it non-stop since i left but i think ive done the question completely wrong.It asks:”What does a personal style mean to you”And i went on and on about how style means to everyone and how
- I have to write in argument essay, but I’m not sure what I can make the topic about? - So the story is my sister became pregnant at 16 and once her child was 4 months, she left me with him, I was 11 at the time. I’m 19 now and he’s 8, we both haven’t seen her. So now i have to write an essay about my situation, turning into an argument; one
- I need help on an essay? - I need a general statement, thesis statement and a sub-thesis statement for this essay. The thing we have to write an essay on is “The protagonist develops relationships with characters who support her along her adventure” See this isn’t a question and it doesn’t have an argument. Can you help me with these
- For the essay on the SAT, do you have to choose a side or can you qualify your answer? - I know that the SAT question is always an argument essay. On the AP English III exam, you can qualify an answer to an argument essay – basically say that one side of the argument is right sometimes, while the other side is right other times. Is this acceptable on the SAT, or
- I need help with coming up with an informed argument for an essay based on shinto religion in Japan.? - Assignment three asks me to write an informed argument based on research. At the university, the word argument does not mean a “verbal fight”; it means a “position paper”, an essay that uses evidence to support your understanding of and/or your preferred course of action in response to a particular research topic, question, or problem.
- My writing is absolutely awful. Can someone help me with my college essay? - So I started writing my college essay. The first two paragraphs I wrote with passion, but after that it just became awful. I understand fully of what I was going to write, I wrote out an outline and everything. But for some reason, it’s not coming to me. So here it is: [external link]
- I need help writeing my purssuasive essay? - ok im supposed to be arguing that sports should be de-emphasized in school but im not sure how to start it nor write my thesis statement have three arguments 1) sports take away money that can be used on new school resources 2) kids who play sports get more favoritism by teachers and students and