My homework is to write a detailed description of how it must feel to spend one night sleeping on the streets using the five senses. In my first paragraph, I must say how I arrive in London, how I find a spot to sleep, what kind of place, how the cold is affecting me, if I can get to sleep and if I'm scared for my safety.Paragraph 2: in the middle of the night, if I get disturbed by anything, how I'm coping with my feelings of loneliness, why I'm so unhappy, and what the worst aspect is and what I miss most.Paragraph 3: Waking up, what I can see, hear, smell. How do I feel- physically and emotionally, do I think I can bear another night? What do I think will happen to me from this day onwards?By the way, I'm not asking you to do my homework for me as I have already done it but I did not like it. I was hoping for a few ideas. In this, I am a 14 year old girl who has ran away from home because of family issues.
- Why do i feel odd in my home? please help!? - First off im sorry for the essay!Right ive not been at home to sleep for the best of 3weeks now ive only spent 2 days in the 3weeks at home. ive basically been sofa surfing.The thing is that i feel really uneasy (propper sketchy) in the day and night but its only when im alone
- Can someone tell me what/if anything is wrong with me? - Ok first of all i think i should tell you i’m 17, so i have little life experience and it could just be me being a ‘classic’ teenager, but i have so many issues i need to know if its normal or not.firstly, i’m always stressed. no matter what the problem is be it writing
- Should I or should I not reveal to my mom? - This is really not that important or a big deal, but I just pulled an allnighter working on an English essay thats due today, and I still havent finished it.My moms easily-angered by bedtime and sleep stuff.. like I usually go to bed at midnight and that kind of bothers her because she thinks sleep
- My essay about “my weekday without laws”. please read and let me know how it is? - any ideas will be appreciated My weekday without lawsToday was a great day without any laws, I got to do things that I wasn’t able to do with laws. The day before, I began my day with a good breakfast with my family. By 8:40 I am in school, I am currently in grade
- What happen with me and my friend, are we still friends or..? sorry for the essay please help? - Im not going to ask her that so do not say that please.. But we made plans to go shopping together today, but last night after work we decided ill spend the night at her house and go from there, but i did not bring any clothes.. So it was around 4 or 5 am
- The whole nice guy paradox? Whats the deal with girls and nice guys? - I recently read an essay called “A tribute to the nice guys”. For those who don’t want to read my wall of text there will be a summary at the bottom.It describes that group of guys (of which I am a proud member) who always stand by a girl through all the hard times
- Does this Essay sound ok, what would make it better? - When it comes to the happiness of children who are in foster care special precautions need to be taken. Special needs children are the older children in foster care that the Family Service workers feel will be hard to place in a home permanently. When children are placed into foster care they go through a