I have to write an essay and the teacher wants to see good insight anf self reflection about who I am...and its based on the Jung Typology Test. and it has to be in narrative form. It she asks questoins like whathave u learned about yourself? How does your personality type affect your behavior? How does your personality type impact your mental process...ect. How would I write this in narrative form?
- Need improvement with ESSAY? - The second story is a lot more interesting compared to the first story. Furthermore the characters that are being introduced are also more interesting, such as Jung and Frank. Both of them are very similar but they do have differences such as in personality, physical appearance and attitude towards family.Unlike Jung, Frank is a well
- How would you write a narrative essay on…? - I think my teacher based this on the movie or book. I need to write a narrative essay on ‘blindness’ or ‘blinded’. How would I start it? And what would I write? I want to write something good, so please help. And some descriptive phrases? Thanks!
- Narrative essay topic…? - I’m so confused about what to write for my narrative essay. This is the topic as it is written on the assignment. ” Write a narrative essay about a person who has influenced you with a powerful impact on your life. Perhaps he or she has made a difference in your choices, perhaps even in
- Help with human behavior theme assignment…? - I have to type up a theme assignment about human behavior. We’re supposed to write a a persuasive essay urging a specific group of people to change their behavior. The group I choose is animal abusers, however I’m having trouble with coming up for topics – how to persuade them not to abuse animals. I’ve
- GED Test Questions Please Reply Soon!? - Im going to be taking my ged test soon, With little time to study.What type of topics are used when it comes to writing an essay?How can i prepare myself for the writing part of the ged test?What type of math will be used on the test?I heard the writing part of the test is
- I think I failed the CAHSEE! Is my thesis alright? - My teacher constantly made us practice writing persuasive essays, but then come to the exam, it is a narrative essay. I had no idea what to do. the prompt is as follows: WRITE A NARRATIVE IN WHICH YOU ENCOUNTER AN OBJECT OR PLACE THAT HAS A “CHARACTER.” I wrote a story about a girl who
- To Kill A Mockingbird: Need help choosing an essay topic? - As a freshman this year, I am taking English 1 Honors. We are writing about To Kill a Mockingbird, and my teacher is allowing us to choose our own topics. I need help choosing what would be the “easiest”, or one that would be the best to write on.Here are my options:#1- Discuss the use