i need to have a 5 paragraph essay. 2 for conclusion and intro. and 3 supporting. i need to have three supports. can someone give me 3 ideas and examples..and maybe a thesis statement? my topic is......Think about the role of physical violence in the novel. Is the violence shocking, predictable, boring, or melodramatic? Do you think such violence has a different effect on readers today than it did when the novel was first published?
- If my expository essay is on teen violence in our schools today.? - Thesis: School violence is an ongoing and growing problem in our schools today. We can decrease the probability of violence by working with our students and teachers. What would my supporting details and subtopics be about?
- Help constructing a Romeo and Juliet essay? - This is the prompt:Romeo and Juliet are the most famous pair of lovers in Western literature, but is their love real or is it infatuation? Some claim Romeo and Juliet’s love is true love, a love that is real and lasting. Others argue that Romeo and Juliet’s “love” is based on physical attraction,
- Parts of an persuasive essay? - at a 9th grade lvl?please make an example likeI. Introduction -attention catcher – background information – thesis statementII. Body – supporting detail for thesis – explanation of supporting detail – supporting detail for thesis – explanation of supporting detail
- Essay on internet additction? - I need an essay with a good topic sentence, thesis statement, intro paragraph,body and conclusion.
- Is it good to start an Introduction to an essay with a quote? - Introductions:Possiblities for an excellent introduction:1. Current Events2. Personal Experience3. Dramatic statements or statistics ==Shocking or eye-catching4. Interesting background information the reader needs to know5. Excellent quotations that are shocking, bold, or daring *** Do not use more than one in the introductionTo start your introduction begin with 1. Bold statement expressing either neutral feeling or
- Can you please help me understand the topic of this essay/report? - I have been sitting here for an hour trying to grasp what it actually means. Here is what she gave us:This report will focus more on factual knowledge than on arguing or interpreting something. For this essay you must incorporate all of the following:What are the similarities and differences between the following writing assignments: compare
- Help on my essay on the causes of the great depression? - okay so im doing this essay for history on the great depression, but i have to focus specifically on the causes, not the impacts. I’m not asking any of you to write it, i just want to get opinions on how i should go about it. I need to have 5 paragraphs (intro, 3 supporting