Don’t you just hate it when people put up long essay type questions that you just can’t be bothered reading?
if people would just use paragraphs everything would be better
- Who wants to write a 450-550 word essay! I NEED HELP!? - The essay is on “Should people be hired to teach if they have multiple tattoos and/or piercings? Why or why not? I need a essay on WHY NOT. It’s got to be 5 paragraphs. I need people that are good at writting essays, i would really appriciate it. Thank You!
- Can someone please help me i need a paragraph about child labor during the Industrial revolution? - i need it really fast please im going to fail if i don’t get something! this essay is too long i have to do 8 paragraphs with 2 other people but one got sick and she didnt do her part! HELP!
- How to write a paragraph (high school level)? - I need to write two paragraphs describing the maturity level of a character in a book I read. Because school is just starting back up, my writing skills are rusty and I can’t write good paragraphs. I tried looking it up but all the examples/directions given were on a very elementary school level.
- I’m doing an essay and it must be based on a quote. What are some quotes that would be good for an essay? - It’s for English and it needs to be a strong enough quote that I can put paragraphs upon paragraphs of my opinions! PLEASE help because it’s due first thing tomorrow morning! (the quote not the essay)
- How long should my essay on comparing and contrasting two poems about war be? - This depends mostly on the assignment. You have a lot of flexibility in how you do a project like this. just by deciding what you want to cover and how deep you want to go…you can do a couple of paragraphs or probably a short book.In the absence of other guidance, I’d probably
- Essay on whether The Day after Tomorrow is scientifically accurate? - Essay on whether The Day after Tomorrow is scientifically accurate or exaggerated if something like this could actually happen in our lifetimeThere are four paragraphs. We need to give reasons and support our argument.Im not sure what topics to explain in the paragraphs.One I am doing polar ice caps.And another explaining fossil fuels any ideas?
- How do you write a speech/essay on gay rights? - I have to right a speech (for my french immersion class) and an essay (for my english class) about gey rights and i really want to do it, but i just cannot figure out how to do it. It has to be five paragraphs but i can’t find three things to discuss in the three