Comparison/ContrastI have read the stories the "And of Clay Are We Created" and "Girl trapped in water for 55 hours dies despite rescue attempts". The story "And of Clay Are We Created" is a fiction story, while, on the other hand, "55 Hours" is a factual news report. Despite the difference in how these stories were written, they have many similarities too. While reading these two stories I found that they had 4 similarities. The first similarity I found was that the main conflict in both stories was that a young girl was trapped after a volcano. The second similarity was that the rescuers never left the girl’s side. They stayed by their side until they took their last breath and died. The third similarity was that both girls were not only trapped by elements of nature but also by the dead bodies of their family members. The last thing they had in common was the one that stood out to me the most. They both died because the needed tools didn’t arrive until it was too late.
- Im confused about my sexuality? - im really confused since a few week ends ago i kissed a girl for the 1st time ( im a girl btw ) and stayed at hers, nothing sexual happened though, but since then i cant stop thinking about this girl, iv spoken to her, shes engaged but that’s besides the point, im not attracted
- Why is this tolerated in elementary schools? - When I was a little girl, boys would constantly ridicule and scrutinize me, as well as every other girl in the class. Whenever we would try to tell the teacher, she ( all teachers were female ) would give an excuse ex. they like you, just ignore them, etc. But those boys were really
- Read part of my paper for and essay contest and tell me what u think plz.? - the topic is” Today s choices shape my future.A person can make so many choices, and each choice is a direct factor in your life. To make the right choice is to be successful, while making the wrong choice is an obstacle to overcome. As Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Once said “Life is hard,
- Will someone read my personal statement essay? the prompt is an experience that has changed who we are? - Tightly wound, closely connected, and in tune with the importance of life. This is my family. They are my life. Many teenagers feel as thoughthere is nothing important about them or they are “just like everyone else”. I, however, know that there is something special about me. An unique trait that not many kids my
- What is one word to describe someone who challenges the social norms of his/her community? - Hi, I need some help with my lit essay, I’m supposed to describe the narrator’s character and I need some help here! Story is as such, this girl who is really intelligent has always been a very good & model student type of girl, but one day she puffed a cigarette and began questioning the
- YES its MEE AGAIN. Bit of an essay here but just need opinions… please :)? - I am talking to my friends about it but obviously they’re biased.I know it seems I go on and on about my ex & that I’m SAD & need to get over him.But I’m working on it.. What I need help with is that my ex broke up with me and said that he isn’t
- Which topic should I write about for my American Lit Class? - i cant decide between two topic options. the paper needs to be 5-7 pages. which do you think i can write more on?(1) The father-son relationship is at the center of both Ernest Hemingway’s “Indian Camp” and William Faulkner’s “Barn Burning.” Write an essay comparing and contrasting the stories’ representations of this relation. (Your