Just cannot seem to change the line spacing to 1.5 in Microsoft office 2003. 1.5 spacing is needed for my college essays as teacher likes that spacing to make comments.Any suggestions please as have been looking it up and nothing seems to work.
- Are Acer Aspire laptops goof for college students? - I got the Aspire 5750. My dad got it for a cheap price, but I’m not sure if it’s good. I tried to get on microsoft office and it said I had to purchase the full program. It is microsoft 7, and intel. I need it to write essays, papers, maybe do presentations, and other
- My computer is a Dell…? - …and it doesn’t have Microsoft Word on it. However, it has Microsoft Works Word Processor. I’ve only had it for 3 years, and the computers at my college have Microsoft Word, which is what I do most of my work on. So if I save my essays on to my memory stick after typing them
- What is a good laptop for a college student? - I am looking into buying a laptop because after 1 year in college i realized i need my own computer not share a home computer with 3 other people. i need a laptop that has fast speed, can use microsoft office (mostly for word/powerpoint), can store memory and can upload things in case i need
- Help Edit essay please… 10 points? - 1.How did you like studying in the I.I lab?2.What did you learn from this course?3.Did you receive all the help you needed?4.Do you have any other comments/suggestions you would like to add?I liked it a lot. First of all because they help you when you need help. Second because they explain the subject you are
- Can someone Edit my Essay thanks… 10 points best editing? - 1.How did you like studying in the I.I lab?2.What did you learn from this course?3.Did you receive all the help you needed?4.Do you have any other comments/suggestions you would like to add?I enjoyed studying the 1.1 lab very much. First of all, it provides help when needed. Secondly, it explains the subject at hand with
- Is it OK to submit a “revised” essay as a writing sample (college app)? - OK so I’m in the final stages of my college applications, and one of the colleges I’m applying to want a copy of a “graded, analytical work, with grade and/or instructor’s comments”. Do you think it’s OK if I submit a revision of an essay that was graded? My teacher wrote things like “great revision”
- How can I double-space an email? - I have an essay that’s double-spaced in MS word, but my prof. wants me to email it to him in the body of an email (NOT an attachment). When I try to copy-and-paste, every other paragraph has single spacing instead of double spacing.Any suggestions? Thanks!