I really need some tips/pointers on how to make a powerful essay that someone is going to appreciate and want to take time to read, can you help me? I am doing an essay on the play Death Of A Salesman, the first part in my essay must have, a) Is Death of a Salesman a tragedy and Willy Loman a tragic hero, or is his death merely the pathetic demise of a small tow man?( must a tragedy involve a great individual?) Any tips and ideas would be greatly appreciated, how can I make an introductory that will entice someone to want to read it?
- Why is Arthur Miller a better storyteller than Tim O’Brien? - I read the books Death of a Salesman, by Arthur MIller, and The Things They Carried, by Tim O’Brien, in eniglish and now I have to write a compare/contrast essay. I need some ideas please and thank you!
- Need help with English finals.? - So for my english final my teacher decided to make us do 2 essays instead of taking a test. The 2 questions I chose are listed below:1) Define the so-called “American Dream” as it appears in three works we read this semester. Be sure to trace how this elusive concept has evolved
- Aristotle tragedy essay help? - I have to write an essay on a tragedy from the news using Aristotle’s six elements of tragedy. I’m having a hard time on trying to figure how to incorporate melody and spectacle. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
- PLEASE i need help death of salesman and news article.? - okay so my english teacher has told us to read the article: [external link] …its about american dream but i have no clue whats going on in it since its soo complicated and he told us to write an essay pretending to be Willy and compare the “death of a salesman” with this news article
- In what way does The Great Gatsby embody the spirit of the Jazz age in the 1920’s? - In what way does The Great Gatsby embody the spirit of the Jazz age in the 1920’s? Please help me come up with things to discuss on my seven page college essay on the above question. Any tips, comments, or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
- A strong ending for my English Essay regarding Hamlet? - I am to write an essay for an english assignment and I need a really strong concluding paragraph. Throughout my essay I talk about the themes of ambiguity, insanity and death, and the essay question is; “Is Hamlet primarily a tragedy of revenge?” I have linked how those 3 themes mentioned may have the potential
- Procrastination help? - I’m an honors student and I’ve never had problems academically. I am, however, the world’s WORST procrastinator. I don’t mean to be, and I’ve tried everything to stop, but nothing has worked. My mom and I are constantly butting heads because she is the kind of person who wants to get the job done right