For an essay i have to either imitate F. Scott Fitzgeralds work, or Thoreau's. I have no idea which one I should do, or which one would be easier. If someone could tell me how to imitate either of them that would be great. I just have to right a 2 page story imitating their style... etc. HELP due monday june 6th
- I have to write a reflection essay on “Where I Lived, and What I Lived For” by Henry David Thoreau, help? - I have to write a reflection essay in the philosophical style of Henry David Thoreau of “Where I Lived and What I Lived For” and i dont have the first clue of where to start. could somebody help me ?
- How much detail on dissertation in grad school app? - My grad school application essay must include a page or two on my proposed dissertation, supporting research, etc. Do I write this portion in formal style, including a ton of past research, proposed methodology, etc? Or, do I throw the idea out there, add enough formal support to keep from looking like a hack, and
- Can someone please help me understand this prompt? - What does this quote mean? -”The zeitgeist of the 1920s was one of frivolousness and illustrated a conflict or breakdown of traditional values.”Write an essay in which you defend, challenge or qualify this statement and explain the strategies(examples) used by F. Scott Fitzgerald to achieve this purpose.by the way..if you didn’t know already..this is a
- What are some grade 10 level fiction and non fiction books? - I have to do an ISU which is worth 15% of my final evaluation and this ISU is a comparative essay which is due somewhere in june. I want to start doing it in may so that i don’t get crammed in june.
- Need help with English finals.? - So for my english final my teacher decided to make us do 2 essays instead of taking a test. The 2 questions I chose are listed below:1) Define the so-called “American Dream” as it appears in three works we read this semester. Be sure to trace how this elusive concept has evolved
- Imaginative Essay Help Please ! ? - So i need to write an imaginative essay tonight but my mind has gone blank and i cant write anything decent down. I was thinking about an old woman who walks along the shore with a locket her husband gave her but i cant think if an actual story that can work well with this
- Is this a manageable workload? Will I be able to get it done? - I have a five page paper due Monday, and another five page paper due on the Thursday of that week. On Wednesday of the week after those two essays, I have a ten page paper due. Will I be able to get this done in time, get it done well, without having to stay up