In english class we were asked to write and essay in which we contrast two elements in the play my chosen topick was Colonol Pickering with Mr Doolittle does anyone have any ideas they can give me about these two elements and how they contrast?
- Hogwart’s Houses (HP) compare and contrast research paper– Help?!? - For my English class I have to write a compare and contrast essay of anything three things. I decided to do mine on three of the four Hogwart’s Houses, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. I really need help just starting it. Any ideas of what to compare/contrast of the houses, and a nice beginning? Thanks!
- Romantic poetry essay, i need help!? - Ok for my english class we have to write an essay on a romantic poem. Here is the prompt: Choose a poem by one of the Romantic poets we have studied. Write a three to four page paper where you do a close reading of the poem you have chosen. Your essay should be
- My teacher making fun of me? - Well, first of all I had pretty long hair. I’m a freshman in highshool and i take A level English. My teacher started making fun of my hair when it was long about a month ago. She used to compare my hair to a shaggy dog and I couldn’t even ask a question in her
- One way to determine which details to include in your comparison-and-contrast essay is to_____.? - One way to determine which details to include in your comparison-and-contrast essay is to_____.A.attend a peer review B. chart the elements of your topic C. freewrite until similarities appear D. brainstorm contrasting ideas
- Macbeth Essay Question! Need help due tomorrow!? - I need help writing an essay for my english test. Its due tomorrow and i don’t understand Macbeth… Here is the question: Compare and contrast the characters of Macbeth and Lady Macbeth. How, when, and why do they change throughout the play and how do the changes each undergoes contrast with the changes of the
- English Question. HELP!? - my english teahcer is telling me to right an essay on this, but i can’t understand it . it says “film makers alternate comedy and tragedy, knowing that too much drama and tagedy will overhelm and depress the audience. identify two instances of comedy in eigther film. Explain how these instances relieve,
- Comment on thesis for “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland”? (by Lewis Carroll)? - I have a essay-type project due for my high school freshman english class (it’s called “Body Biography” because it’s supposed to focus on a main character) in about a week, and I am trying to come up with a thesis. I have only been able to put one of my ideas into words that make