That is an amazing title to put on someone, a hero especially of this wonderful country. After many years of his death he is still considered a hero. We still see Lincoln here after many years of his death. His excellent presidency inspired to put his face on the five dollar bill and in the penny coin. Not all the presidents of the United States are in money but of course Abraham Lincoln is so influential that he is put on money. Not only do we see Lincoln on money, but he has even been inspired to be in movies. Like on National Treasure: Book of Secrets, which released on 2007. This movie is about discovering the truth behind the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Americans consider Abraham Lincoln as an honest president. According to a survey in the game show Family Feud, their question for a survey they had was, ‘name one of the presidents’ people considered was honest?’ and Abraham Lincoln was the number one top answer. He was the most voted president of that survey. Lincoln’s actions and excellent leadership has influenced America so much that we even see him in game shows. He has influenced Americans mind so much that in a survey he is number one as the most honest presidents of the United States. Now in days it is really difficult for a president to get label as honest. Of course Lincoln has had much impact and influence that he is not only considered honest but also honest. The most influential presidents have their faces craved in Mount Rushmore, and Abraham Lincoln is one of the presidents that is craved in Mount Rushmore. According to an article, Collecting (Mount Rushmore souvenirs). This mountain is so influential to Americans that millions of people visit it. It is located in the Black Hills of South Dakota, but Americans who are influenced by this mountain come from all over the United States just to see Mount Rushmore, it has become a wonderful place were Americans come to have their vacations. If there were not influential presidents that had so much impact in America, there would not be a Mount Rushmore, and Americans would not have a wonderful place to come for vacation.
- Need help again what makes the united states independant? - here is my essay need 15 more seconds of opinions on this topic:Is the United States truly independent?Webster’s Dictionary defines independence as the quality or state of being independent. Many people believe the United States is independent. Do you agree?Ultimately the question is: Is the United States truly independent?Our country is known for its innovative
- ABE LINCOLNS GETTYSBURG ADDRESS? - The Gettysburg AddressGettysburg, PennsylvaniaNovember 19, 1863On June 1, 1865, Senator Charles Sumner commented on what is now considered the most famous speech by President Abraham Lincoln. In his eulogy on the slain president, he called it a “monumental act.” He said Lincoln was mistaken that “the world will little note, nor long remember what we
- Why does the media no longer show military casualities arriving at Dover AFB? - The Dover test is an informal test and a journalistic phrase to describe whether the general population of the United States is supporting the participation of the United States in a war or other military action by the public reaction to returning war casualties. The test is usually used to support a partisan position concerning
- Do you want an entire day of our little kid’s first day at school in 0bama worship? Is this too much even for? - HIM?Menu of Classroom ActivitiesPresident Obama’s Address to Students Across America (PreK-6)Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of EducationSeptember 8, 2009Before the Speech• Teachers can build background knowledge about the President of the United States and his speech by reading books about presidents and Barack Obama. Teachers could motivate students by asking the following questions:Who is
- What exactly is radical reconstruction? what would have been different if Lincoln would have lived? - I am doing an essay to get into AP history next year, we were assigned the topic “If you could change one thing in history, what would it be?” everyone was doing the holocaust so I chose the assassination of president Lincoln… What would have been so different if Lincoln would have lived? I thought
- Helpppp.! How does Japanese-American fashion help influence the U.S.? - We had to write an essay for English on how Japanese-American culture influenced the United States & one of my essays are about how their fashion influenced the U.S. I got my rough draft back and my teacher wrote”Why are you writing about fashion dictators? How does this connect with people in American? This is
- I need pros for the prohibition of the 1920′s? - i am writing an short essay about the prohibition of the 1920′s so far i have the cons:Being able to have alcohol is a part of personal freedom. What we do in our private time should not the business of the government if we are the “land of the free.” We should be able to