[external link] …i need to write part of an essay, and completely blanked out on what those were called. the thing queen victoria is holding. and it's not a wand. i think it starts with an "s."
- History essay question? - Hi, I need to come up for a question for my history essay of 1500 words.Does anyone have any good essay topics and questions?I would prefer in the field of…- JFK- Bill Clinton- Queen Victoria- Margret Thatcher- The TudorsThanks.
- Please helpppp? - I have so much summer reading for the honors english class i am taking. School starts in a week. I am supposed to read Travels with Charley by john steinbeck and write a dialectic notebook on it and take part in a seminar discussion on it when school starts. I finished the notebook for it
- How is my essay turning out so far? - I am in seventh grade and i want to know if its coming out good. If u would like me to change anything please tell me…Grace Calvello
- Hello, i tend to write essays and they turn in to storys help please? - is this okay to start off a essayElizabeth 1 reigned england and wales from 1558. Elizabeth is a outline of the golden age. When elizabeth became queen elizabeth faced alot of problems. Elizabeth became queen very young. In an essay can i say she or do i have to name the person? :/and advice
- I would like help, I’m pretty much destroyed.? - So I need help, i know this. I”ll explain the entire situation. If you read this entire essay, thank you so much. You really don’t know how much it means to me. So i’m 15, almost 16 in two days. There is a boy. His name is Bryce. He is
- In what ways can I link King Lear (Shakespeare’s play) to King James I in my essay? - Shakespeare wrote the play in the reign of James I, but are you sure you’re not thinking of James II? In 1688/89, that James was deposed in favor of his older daughter, Mary II, and her husband, William of Orange. (Yes, they were the pair known as William and Mary. Both
- I need help with an essay that I don’t completely understand. There? - I need help with an essay that I don’t completely understand. There are two parts. The first part I have completed, which tells me to take any aspect of my life and describe it using at least five metaphors (175-300 words). The second part says to address the follwoing questions, each of them I do