So I blog about films and life in general like essays or journal-esque posts. I have blogger for both, but is Tumblr better? I don't get noticed on Blogger, and a lot of people have Tumblr, so...?What do you think is better in all aspects?
- What are some good blog sites for language communicating? - I’m new to Canada and I would like to create an English blog to improve my writing skills. I also would like people to look at my article or essay and give me some suggestions. So which blog site should I use? p.s. I’m not new to blog, I’ve been writing blog in my own
- Do you have good blog name suggestions? - Hi there!I want to start a personal blog, in which I will share little essays reflecting my view of everyday life in its various aspects – love, work, friends, family, feelings, etc. I will also use examples from my personal life and my friends’ lives (with fake names, obviously).Can you help me find a good,
- English speakers, could you check this short translation? It’s urgent, please? - Hi friends! I’m from Spain. I wrote a response to my British friend. As you know, the automatic translators are useful but never as good as the advice of a native speaker. I respect your language enough that maybe you could copy and paste this message and help me correct my grammar and style mistakes.
- How to include my blog on my college apps? - I want to include my blog onto my college apps, but I’m not quite sure how. Should I talk about it in the essay, or is there some sort of blank space under extra curriculars that I can talk about it there? And it’s not some blog where I talk about my life everyday, it’s
- Ideas for facebook etiquette? What have you noticed about the way people use facebook? - I’m writing an essay about facebook and how it reflects society and I find it quite fascinating how it has seemingly developed its own sort of code of conduct and norms. Like how people seem to feel obligated to like certain peoples’ status updates or how some people only post things about themself but never
- What does it mean by defining feature? - I have to do an essay about one directors films and say what the defining features are, and im not quite sure what it means.Would I have to write about whats similar in the all like actors or more about the atmosphere. And how his are different to other people films?Thank you.
- Argumentative essay, thesis… help!? - Facebook, Tumblr, Myspace, YouTube, Skype; these are only a few of the seemingly endless social networking websites available to us. They provide us with sources of entertainment, they connect people, but, they are not always as good as they first appear to be. There are many problems that social networking sites can cause, or existing