Hi, I have to make an essay about my hero so i picked Warren Buffett.The problem is that i have to put "Why is he a Hero?"I know he's considered a hero but i don't have information about it even though i've lookin' for it since last week.. and Nothing...Please, help Me...God Bless U- Jamie
- Persuasive essay, disagreeing with topic, how to go about that? - I am doing SAT practice for this saturday and reading through several essay topics. Well so far with all of them I agree with the point they make, except one, about heroism.It is asking, Should heroes be defined as people who say what they think when we ourselves lack the courage to do so? My
- What is an epic hero? I’m confused about my essay topic… Help!? - My teacher asked me to:”Consider the idea of redefining the epic hero in “Paradise Lost”. You need to take what you take to be the conventional or already established model of the epic hero, so that you reader can see what is different about the new model(s) you find in the texts you are
- How to start an esay comparing and contrasting women in athens vs. sparta? - i am writing a 6-8 page essay on women in athens vs. sparta..i have no idea how to start it. if you have any ideas, i would dreeply appriciate this. thank you. by the way i am in ninth grade and this is due next week. THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU
- I need an essay on why Odysseus was a hero.? - The first thing we need to understand about Greek heroes is what they are. A Greek hero, in general, was a great warrior who fought and died on the battle field. Achilles is the “perfect” Greek hero. The only value of a hero is in achieving glory and being a good guest/host
- Help With English Essay? - For part of my english finals, we have to write a five paragraph essay on who our hero is and why. My english teacher says we can make it sarcastic if we want. For example, he showed us this essay a guy did a few years ago and his hero was Brittney Spears and he
- Arthur Miller’s “The Crucible” Essay? - So my English teacher assigned the class an essay about the power of an individual over the play “The Crucible” we have just previously read. You’re supposed to pick a character from The Crucible and then pick three people that have been affected by that character. You have to say HOW they were affected, WHEN,
- I need help on the book “A Farewell to Arms”? - I need to basically do an essay about why fredrich henery is not a morally upstanding man and why he’s considered an anti-hero. please please help. ITZ DUE TOMMOROW! LMFAO!