Rural Life versus Urban Life There are some similarities between living in a small town and living in a large city. One of the most obvious similarities is that in both places, you live in a home and travel on roads. City life, like small town life, requires you to work in order to succeed. In addition, both large cities and small towns have stores where items can be purchased There are also many differences between small town life and city life. In the city, there are many more people than there are in a small town. Much of the time, people in cities have a very individualistic attitude, whereas people in small towns tend to be much friendlier. Furthermore, cities are usually much noisier than small towns, which are normally peaceful and quiet. People living in large cities must also deal with many more crimes than do people living in small towns. Thus, rural life and urban life are similar in some ways, but very different in others.
- PLEASE HELP i need a conclusion for ‘of mice and men’? - Just give me a conclusion btw its a comparison and contrast essayOf Mice and Men: George and Lennies friendshipFriendships. Choices. Sadness. Sacrifices. Depression. Those words describe the famous story Of mice and men, this story shows how true friendship is, how friends are great to have and how we should appreciate them. George is the
- Three out comes by cleaning up Urban america? - Im writing an essay and wanted to know what would be three out comes by fixing ghettos in our cities. If our local governments would spend more money on “cleaning” our urban cities, what three positive out comes be?I had less crime, better education for the youthwhat can you come up with?
- Can you help me please? Franklin Roosevelt? - Franklin Roosevelt promised the American people a new deal. Most believed that he also meant a good deal. Did America get a good deal with the New Deal? Write an essay explaining ways in which the New Deal was a success and the ways in which it was not.Franklin Roosevelt’s presidency was the longest in
- Is anybody good in english who can edit this essay? - A sense of personal identity, of individuality, is something that every person needs in order to survive and thrive in modern society. If a person does not create their own identity, there is little chance that it will have any staying power. “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape” is a story of
- What were the bad parts of FDR’s The New Deal? - I am making an opinion essay, and I disagreed with the new deal, but I am lacking some strong points why the new deal was bad. I am choosing to oppose this because everyone else in my class is for the New Deal, and if I can get enough evidence to proove that the
- Where should I live? - So, I’m bored and I need some distraction from my French essay. Right now I’m studying in the Bay Area. I like it quite a bit, but the hippies get on my nerves, haha. I’ve lived in southern California, and I have visited the Northeast (NYC, Boston, Philly, and DC). I wouldn’t
- What do you think of this 500 word college application essay? - After being presented with a recording of Johann Pachelbel’s “Canon in D Major,” I automatically knew that, in a way, this composition had made my choice for me; I would continue to study the violin. Hearing Pachelbel’s Canon was the solidification I needed to remember to be goal-oriented in high school. This determination influenced my