I have to do an essay for AP History and I need some help? It’s about what has changed since slavery.?
My essay topic is basically what has changed in the history of the United States in slavery that allows an African American (Obama) to run for president. Where should I get my information and does anyone have any ideas of what I should say? I just don't know how to justify anything, you know, like exactly what has happened? It has to be 2 pages double spaced, so I'm kinnda freaking out. Any help?
- Constructive criticism on my unfinished essay please? - The United States of America, the greatest nation on Earth, is home to roughly 300 million people. Of them, 200 million are White, 44 million are Hispanic, 40 million are African American and 13 million is Asian. It’s very difficult to imagine that one presidential candidate could relate to so many segments of the diverse
- I need others to check my introduction on my Obama essay.? - here is my introduction” The current United States president is Barack Hussein Obama, of the Democratic Party. It is currently his responsibility to maintain the country and mend our broken economy. Some people think that he will rescue us, and others believe that he will only pound us further into
- Besides their work through slavery, what did african-americans contribute to America before the Civil War? - I am writing an essay on the contributions of both women and African-Americans [both minorities at the time] before the Civil War. It was easy enough to find information on female contributions, but the only thing that the internet likes to give details about is African-American slavery. It’s difficult to find information of any of
- Need ideas for paragraph on essay about decline of american power? - Basically I have a week (plenty of time) to write a 7-page (double spaced) essay on the decline of American Power. I have a general idea of what to do, but I need more ideas for the topics of my paragraphs. I should be fine for my Intro and conclusion.What I have gotten
- Obama’s Speech On a ‘More Perfect Union’?Help Understanding? - Obama’s Speech On a ‘More Perfect Union’1. What does Obama mean by a ‘more perfect union’?2. Why is 1787 an important date in American history3. What does Obama mean by ‘that gap between our ideals and the reality of our time’?4. When Obama refers to the ‘long March of those who came before us’, does any particular historical figure
- Do you want an entire day of our little kid’s first day at school in 0bama worship? Is this too much even for? - HIM?Menu of Classroom ActivitiesPresident Obama’s Address to Students Across America (PreK-6)Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of EducationSeptember 8, 2009Before the Speech• Teachers can build background knowledge about the President of the United States and his speech by reading books about presidents and Barack Obama. Teachers could motivate students by asking the following questions:Who is
- AP US History Finals, and I need help with the questions my teacher has given us.? - There are four questions we’re supposed to answer, and I can’t seem to get a start on them. If someone could give me a few sentences for each question so that I could start them, that would be a great help. Thanks.Explain how the definition of neutrality has been adjusted over time to suit