If you haven't read Macbeth, I don't think it honestly matters, but it might help if you have. I wrote an essay on what kind of man Macbeth was. I essentially said he was a lost, weak, childlike man who transformed into something completely inhuman throughout the play. I am so struggling! I was thinking of something like "Changing Faces" but idk if people will get it.What do you think?
- HELP WITH MACBETH ESSAY! I NEED A GOOD THESIS!? - So, I wrote this essay on Macbeth and I don’t really know what direction its going in. I wrote a thesis, but its not very strong and I don’t feel like it works with the rest of my essay…and my essay does not work with it. So, in my essay I’m talking about the roles
- What is meant by a ‘universe of moral order’ in the Shakespearean play Macbeth? - I’m doing an english essay and struggling to understand what the ‘universe of moral order’ is within the play of Macbeth.Using AC Bradley’s definition, he says that tragedy is a hero’s internal and external conflicts in a world of moral order.what is this in this play? please help thanks
- I need a proof reader–Macbeth Essay Gr. 11? - The essay topic is “To which extent is Macbeth held responsible for his reign of terror”?Here is my intro paragraph for my essay. The first sentence is my general opening statement. Second sentence is the book reference, third sentence is my thesis.Can someone proof read this for me and correct anything if needed. Thx
- Rate my essay (1-10) with 10 being the best? - hello my essay is not done yet i have yet to put an intro and conclusion but until can you please rate the body and offer any comments criticism or suggestions thanks BTW i am not interested in grammar errors anyway this is about why i believe macbeth is a tragic heroBefore the analysis
- Can someone proof read my essay? its on Macbeth? - What control does Lady Macbeth have in Macbeths life and how does that loss of power contribute to her demise?”Macbeth”Lady Macbeths Contribute Macbeths cruel actions are controlled by Lady Macbeths cruel intentions. Lady Macbeth controls Macbeths thoughts and feelings as well as his actions. As Lady Macbeth looses control of Macbeth all together, his actions are
- What kind of people read Malcolm X’s work?(social class, race, economic class)? - Hi, I just what kind of people read Malcolm X’s “Learning To Read”?(it’s a article where he talk about how he learned to read in jail and increased his vocabulary base). What kind of person would be most likely reading his work? This is a exam essay question I will get.Also, what kind of people
- How can I make the introduction of my essay STRONGER? - My intro is really weak… and I wasn’t supposed to use the word “you” in it…can someone please help me make it better?:When you are watching a movie or reading a book, have you ever noticed that in the end the good guy almost always wins? Nobody wants to watch or read something where evil