i have to read:the color of water: a black man's tribute to his white mother by james mcbridgethe hedgehog, the fox, and the magister's pox by stephen jay gouldthe language instinct by steven pinkera distant mirror by barbara w. tuchmanthe defining moment: FDR's hundred days and the triumph of hope by jonathan alteranyone who has read any of these books have any suggestions about how to read them, any advice, any websites i can use for chapter summaries, anything at all would be a great helpi basically have 32 days to read these books, make 4 dialectical journals (one on each of the 1st three books), and write an essay on the last book... of course my attempt to start early in the summer didn't work out as well as i hoped it would...
- Do you think I should do this instead? - Okay…I am in Honors English and we have to do a summer project where we read a novel and then write a literary analysis paper about it. I was on vacation for 2 weeks and forgot to bring the book and stuff with me, so now I only have 2 weeks to read the book
- Any tips for handling stress? - I am taking the ACT’s this saturday and i am extremely nervous! i have been studying ALOT and am really stressed out about it in addition to all my school work. I was wondering if anyone has any advice to help me relieve my stress. Also i was wondering if anyone has any advice for
- Where can I find cliff notes/essays about the following books? - I had to read The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty and An Order of Amelie, Hold The Fries by Nina Schindler for my summer reading this year.I read both books and took notes on them, and actually started my reader’s log which was required for extra credit. However, I’ve tried looking for my
- Similarities Between Hatchet (By Gary Paulsen) and A Wrinkle in Time (By Madeleine L’Engle)? - I have to do a program called the Summer Reading Program. I had to pick two books to read for the Summer and afterward I was suppose to find the similarities and differences between them, thus concluding to a three-paragraphed essay of the differences and similarities between the two books I have read: Hatchet
- Is my school tiring me out? - Hi, just need some advice. It’s rather long, i apologise in advance xI fainted last week. The paramedics came and took me up to the hospital where they said that my blood pressure dropped. After that, i haven’t been feeling 100%. i’ve been getting really bad headaches-it feels like alot of pressure on
- Why is AP U.S. History such B.S.? - I can’t believe I even chose to take this class. This whole year, we have not had one single lesson in class. The teacher rarely even talks actually. All we do is have a quiz on a different ridiculously large chapter every day. When we’re not taking tests, we’re doing timed essays and DBQ’s in
- Call Of The Wild Questions? - Chapter Six:15. How did Skeet, the Irish setter, care for Buck? [2 pts]16. What did Buck get from John Thornton, Skeet, and *** for the first time in his life? [2 pts]17. How did John and Buck express their love for each other? [2 pts]18. The first sentence of the second paragraph on page 97 reads, “He was older