I've re-read the chapters over and over, but I have no idea how to answer these questions! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to answer them very simply.1. Alexandra comes to Maycomb "for a while." What kind of effect do you think she will have on Scout's family? Give reasons for your prediction.2. Scout struggles with the definition for "Fine Folks." How does her understanding of the term differ from Alexandra's? 3. A group of Maycomb men visit Atticus to question his defense of Tom Robinson. Contrast Atticus' reaction to their visit with Jem's. Why does each character react the way he does?
- Further editing on my essay, anything to add? - Prompt: In some works in literature, a static, more minor character actually has a significant presence and plays a key role. Analyze and explain what the character’s purpose is in TKAM. Specifically discuss how the character affects the development of other characters and the novels’ themes. how does this static character contribute to the greater
- To Kill a MockingBird Essay? - In the book To Kill a Mockingbird how does Atticus Finch use his quote “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view — until you climb into his skin and walk around in it,” and apply to Tom Robinson. Im trying to write and essay which says
- To Kill A Mockingbird: Need help choosing an essay topic? - As a freshman this year, I am taking English 1 Honors. We are writing about To Kill a Mockingbird, and my teacher is allowing us to choose our own topics. I need help choosing what would be the “easiest”, or one that would be the best to write on.Here are my options:#1- Discuss the use
- To kill a mocking bird essay ideas? - I have to right an essay on to kill a mocking bird. The specific topic is: Should Atticus have defended Tom Robinson, was there no point? I was just wondering about effects his trial could of had on maycomb, or even america. Any ideas or suggestions would help.
- Essay about families in to Kill a Mockingbird? - Essay Question: Write about the importance of some of the families in To Kill a MockingbirdWrite about:how different characters in the novel are affected by the their familieshow the writer presents different families and their importanceFamily: a group of individuals who are bonded together by the presence of love. A family develops over time but
- I need a colcusion to a To kill a mockingbird essay ? - the essay is about .. how atticus finch has to go through allot of societal pressure in my essay i talked allot about aunt alexandra and show she want atticus to raise his kids differently … what should i Wittie
- To Kill A Mockingbird Essay help!(Easy 10+ points)? - i wrote this essay about the theme of innocene in the story. all i need is some things you think i sholud fix or edit. waht do you think should be different here, anything (if so what?)here it is:P.S. thanks for all the help Innocence is a special quality that is very important in