I have a huge essay due (only 5 paragraphs) but it counts a lot for my grade. The paper is pretty much on the setting of Wuthering Heights, but not just the setting in the beginning of the book, the setting throughout the whole book. I have to make a thesis statement about the setting, it could be anything, and in my essay I need to prove the thesis statement right. I really can't think of a thesis statement, can anyone help? I would love for a lot of responses for this .. any details would be good too about the setting or anything .. my teacher gave examples such as why it's always stormy and ugly at Wuthering Heights but it's nice at Thrushcross Grange, why could that be? I guess that might make for a good thesis statement .. PLEASEEEE help :)
- Wuthering Heights and revenge? - Wuthering Heights and revenge?I just read this book and loved it. I also have to do an essay about revenge in this story, and I was thinking, which other similar books I can compare with love and with revenge?Additional DetailsAlex, thanks for Greek mitology, I just added it to my list for morning reading
- Could you please help me make a thesis statement for my essay.? - Hi, my teacher gave us an essay and I need a good thesis statement for it. It is about the purpose of my life. He gave us notes about the economy, jobs, and how automation is taking people’s jobs. Could you please help me make a good thesis because I am really
- Essay, I need a general statement for my essay on merchant of venice.? - Im writing an essy on merchant of venice and i need a gerneral statement for my thesis. my thesis is Bassanio is the protagonist.(teacher gave it to me) i need a general statement about my topic. it cannot have anything to do wqith the book cause it need to be in general. any ideas? please
- Help on Wuthering Heights? - Can anyone give me any help, on sibling relationships, within the novel Wuthering Heights?The two sibling relationships I am looking at are:Edgar Linton and Isabella LintonandCaterine Earnshaw and Hindley EarnshawCan you please tell me how they have an affect on each other and how they have an affect on the novel as a whole. I
- Is this alright for a critical review essay? - IDKKK haha but we are doing a project in english called an author study and we have to read a book, i am reading wuthering heights by emily bronte.. there are the chronology, historical context, major themes, and the critical review.
- First Paragraph of my Essay.? - Note: this is my thesis statement ” In Roald Dahl, “The Landlady”, the theme of appearance versus reality is shown through the setting, pets and the antagonist, the Landlady.”Here is the very first paragraph on my essay. Including the thesis statement. Is it correct/good?At some point in your life, something has always seemed out of
- Is this a good Paragraph (see description)? - I have been asked to write an essay at school and I am not sure if this opening paragraph makes sense or not.Title: Explore how Macbeth and Heathcliff are presented as heroes in Shakespeare’s “Macbeth” and Brontë’s “Wuthering Heights”.Fundamentally, Shakespeare and Brontë resolve the undesirable issues of the activities of human beings that are yet