I have to write a one page essay to answer this question:"In the first half of the 20th century, doctors began to notice a relationship between smoking tobacco and lung cancer. This line of research finally led to a warning by the Surgeon General on cigarette packages. This relationship was correlational. Explain what a correlational relationship is, and discuss the difference between a correlational stufy and experiment trying to find a cause and effect Include ethical considerations, informed consent and the role of deception in psychological studies. Also keep in mind the extraneous variables, experimenter bias and sample bias which might be present and conducting research."The first part I understand, but when it starts at "Include ethical..." I have no idea what it's even telling me. Can anyone just tell me what the heck it means so I don't fail? Thank you!
- Please help me with my question about psychological research..? - Explain and describe different types of research methods and why they are important, give examples.. explain why ethical problems can arise in psychological research?Ive answered the ques as best i can but seems to me like im stating the obvious, can any one help me explain better or go deeper into the ques to expand
- I need help with coming up with an informed argument for an essay based on shinto religion in Japan.? - Assignment three asks me to write an informed argument based on research. At the university, the word argument does not mean a “verbal fight”; it means a “position paper”, an essay that uses evidence to support your understanding of and/or your preferred course of action in response to a particular research topic, question, or problem.
- Psychology essays? - want one? there u go Freud and his contributions to PsychologySigmund Freud physiologist, medical doctor, psychologist and the father of psychoanalysis is generally recognised as one of the most influential and authoritative thinkers of the twentieth century. Sigmund Freud was born in Freiberg, Moravia in 1856. When he was four years old he
- What book should I use for my psychoanalytic research paper? - I have to write a research essay based on my interpretation of a book and how it correlates with psychological/Freudian theory. My choices are limited to a small group of books selected by my teacher, but I’m not sure which one is best to write about. So far i’ve narrowed it down to 3 books:
- How much detail on dissertation in grad school app? - My grad school application essay must include a page or two on my proposed dissertation, supporting research, etc. Do I write this portion in formal style, including a ton of past research, proposed methodology, etc? Or, do I throw the idea out there, add enough formal support to keep from looking like a hack, and
- Body Points to Support the Argument of Stem Cell Research Ethics? - I’m having some writer’s block with this college-level essay. I know I want to write about “Embryonic Stem Cell Research,” but I don’t know what an appropriate thesis should be or what my reasoning to support it would be. I’m supposed to have 4 supporting points to my argument and address 2 oppositions.I’ve thought about
- English analysis, anyone who can translate? - This is a quote in The Tempest by shakespeare, but i need it translated because my mind is fried after so much work. I get the basics of it, but i need an in-depht analysis of it and what it shows, i think it could be a good line to include in my essay. Anyway